[Old PotW] Just floating and looking at the clouds.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
grega/deverz what graphics card did it has 87 fps ??? and it is on ultra settings ???
and you will do a limitation for about 60 fps right ??
Thanks for help !!!

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Nvidia GTX660 2GB Vram+everything on max on a test map(the one with Burter)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nvidia GTX660 2GB Vram+everything on max on a test map(the one with Burter)
Running on code that is not optimized yet you forgot to add ^^

grega/deverz what graphics card did it has 87 fps ??? and it is on ultra settings ???
and you will do a limitation for about 60 fps right ??
Thanks for help !!!
And no we will not be doing any limitations. The HL FPS commands work as they always have.

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I guess the real question would be, how much does FPS affect the actual gameplay in ESF 1.3. In some games FPS isn't all that important as long as it's above 30 and in other cases (esf 1.2) having FPS of around 100 is almost a must, if you want to play good.

So how much does FPS in esf 1.3 affect the gameplay?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Equally as 1.2

Though i never could even notice a difference between 60 and 100 FPS. Though my ping tends to be 70+ on the best servers, so that could also be part of it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
grega/deverz how much fps it will be in my ati hd readon 7850 2GB on max settings ??? did my card is more strong from gtx660 2gb ?? even more than it in little ???
and another question there will be multi regions servers right like america europe uk and more right ??? because i don't want a 300ping or something like that lol
thanks for help !!!

Last edited:
Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grega/deverz how much fps it will be in my ati hd readon 7850 2GB on max settings ???
and another question there will be multi regions servers right like america europe uk and more right ???
It's hard to tell what FPS you'll get right now with the ATI issues we are facing

As for the servers that depends on the community, The ESF team itself has nothing to do with them (Except TREX who hosts one)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So i don't understand there will be europe servers ??? please i don't want 300ping
and did my card ati hd readon 7850 2GB is better then gtx660 2gb in the game ?? even more than it in little ???
so what the issues from ati is effecting and did you will fix them ???

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
AS far as i know, it's impossible to tell ANYTHING on the performance side. Just because it's not optimized (optimized counts , when the code is cleaned , and it's made in the best and efficient way, so it doesn't use as much GPU and CPU power, and for now it's not). So for now it's actually pointless to discuss the fps and any kind of performance on the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom