Just droppin' by..

Best answers
I haven't been on in oh.. four or five months? I honestly kinda forgot about you guys here. I remember I used to visit every day.. and with 1.3 being released and me being disappointed, I didn't really bother to keep checking up. Kinda seems.. like a ghost town around here since last time I checked. o_o

So... did I miss anything interesting?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Forum died, then came back to life, then died again, then came back, and now it's alive again and waiting to complete the cycle. At which step it'll stop, no one knows.

Best answers
Oh.. wow. Another Warhammer 40,000 fan! Sweet! Do you actually play any of them, Dan?

And.. I wouldn't doubt that cycle at all, it certainly appears that way.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Just the original, Dark Crusade has some multiplayer issue that only allows the player to use Necrons or Tao Empire in multiplayer. And I'm too lazy to get all the expansions, maybe I'll do it some day but not now.

Best answers
Well.. Soulstorm comes out it Feb/March. But I really meant the Table-top, haha.

Edit: That issues is because Dark Crusade doesn't "sense" your Dawn of War installed, thats all. It needs the CD-Key. :)

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
weeeellll ... if you stay, chances that the forum dies once again are lower due to more active users.
So help keeping this forum alive by posting ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom