Just curious.(not asking for a release date =b )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I've been searching the forums for a thread that would answer this question but yet to find one. All the screen shots are amazing and the detail of everything makes me drool, considering you guys are just using a butchered version of HL 1 engine. But when i downloaded the beta and ran it, im not getting those sweet graphics. Are all of the screen shots from a private version you guys are working on or have you guys not implemented the graphic update yet?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF 1.3 is basically the crap version of ESF the team showed to shut people up. Meanwhile they're kicking ass and taking names with the actual version, which will be out when it's done (TBA).

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The 1.3 open beta was intended to be a beta test rather than a standard beta release. In which, the ESF team planned on doing frequent releases while the community in turn helped the team by finding and reporting bugs, glitches and the like. However, it didn't work out as it was intended and the 1.3 beta test was dropped.

Best answers
Ah, gotcha. I wish I could help you guys out with stuff. Not sure if you all really need any though. What programming language are you guys using for "awesome looking" one?

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Actually,at first i couldnt believe that was Half-Life Engine,besides who did?

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Ok Damaera.I didnt believe that ESF 1.3 was on Half-Life 1 Engine when i first saw it.

Is this ok now?

P.S.:I know you wasnt talking to me but....

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Whoa...i sure couldnt tell o_O...looks better than anything i've seen..gonna crash my computer jerks >.<

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To clarify. I could tell because i was playing each GFX update XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I knew it was only becuase the team always said that they weren't moving to the source engine. Otherwise, had I just stumbled across this mod on it's own, it'd be hard to tell with some of the stuff they've accomplished.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Question has been answered O_O, lets not dwell. Shall we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom