Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Total (Windows) Commander

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, I know this thread may look stupid, but I wanna know wich program, U use the most for searching over youre own comp. So, I use Total Commander, my friend hates it, and loves My Computer. So, I'm curious, what programs are using ppl from the all world.

Best answers
my computer i use it since i have computer!!!!total comander hate it!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My Computer = Explorer.

In windows i use Explorer, or just type in run some application's program names.

In Linux, i use Bash, and if i use to use in traditional style, i use Konqueror.

Look, you shouldn't do these threads, if you don't even know what all of them are or if they are the same thing. You should also include other Operation system's features, not just windows' , because this is now limited.

Best answers
I use Explorer/My computer all the time, if there was a alternative that would be better somehow, i could consider using it. But with windows, explorer is all i need...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In my opinion, if you have to search your computer, you don't deserve a computer. Unorganized people annoy the piss outta me.

Best answers
In my opinion, if you have to search your computer, you don't deserve a computer. Unorganized people annoy the piss outta me.
I believe he meant, which program do you use to find/organize/delete...etc the files on your computer. Unless you have almost everything on your desktop, you have to use something to access your files, right?

Best answers
QFT

But thats not why this thread's here right?

I have yet to search my PC ONCE. I have like 4 HDDs... And my fifth a storage medium.... Only coz i dont have another ide Data port to plug it int. and coz I have yet to buy a conversion box. Int IDE to USB External.

But then again, people actually use stuff like google desktop to find stuff... Finding socks I understand. But finding files on your PC?

Anyway I use MCL to launch programs.

Mike's Command line. Search for it on google.

Best answers
Wtf...Since when were My Computer and Windows Explorer both different programs?? >_<

But I think I know where his getting at. I use My computer, even though Windows Explorer is user to use.

-Guzzie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom