Just bought an Xbox 360. DAMN it rules.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love this thing like a newborn child. I played a bunch of demos and there are at least 10 games that I absolutely must have. But I noticed something ****ty...

According to the manual it says the damn thing can only use four controllers at once. So, err...the new Smackdown game is listed for Xbox as having 6 players (I doubt it's online--they have a hard time getting people to have four people in one match as it is).

Don't tell me these bastards expect me to have to jack a SECOND 360 in for those other two controllers??!

I mean, it's not that big of a deal--for the last five years we have almost never had more than four players in the wrestling game anyway. But this year the advent of the money in the bank 6 man ladder match and stuff, I figured business would be picking up.

Not a huge deal but still. The question is this: Does anyone know of any sports game that supports up to 6 players without online?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My bro has a 360 and as much as I used to hate the XBox brand, I've actually gotten to like the 360. It has some really cool games not found on other consoles, but it's still not enough to make me want to get one for myself.

Don't know of any sports games though. x:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Just watch out pride, alot of people have had their 360's overheat simply by haivng it played on their side for too long (too long being 6-7 hours) and they had to get a new HD.

not saying all 360's aer like that, but just be cautious, don't want to have to spend more money for your new baby :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If not being able to play smackdown is the worst trait you've seen, sign me up.

Best answers
Nice ot see you got one too. I have one as well but the only thing id have to say is watch out for the red lights of death thing. And make sure you have a warranty otherwise if u end up getting the red lights of death be prepared to shell out another 130 to get it fixed (happened to me once already) otherwise 360 is the ****.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
Just watch out pride, alot of people have had their 360's overheat simply by haivng it played on their side for too long (too long being 6-7 hours) and they had to get a new HD.

not saying all 360's aer like that, but just be cautious, don't want to have to spend more money for your new baby :p
covered under warrenty, call microsoft, they will come out, pick up your xbox, and give you a new one on the spot.

as for more than 4 players, i think its only during online play.

i remember playing Royal Rumble on my dreamcast with 7 of my friends... 8 player madness O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well as long as there's a place I can send it if it gets damaged I don't worry. Money isn't really an object for me right now.

I played Battlefield 2 on it with the headset and a bunch of Black Label Society music blasting. It was the ****ing awesomest thing I've done in years!!!

I'm actually going to cancel my WoW account and use the money for Xbox Live instead.

And to think I'm enjoying it so much and don't even own a game for it. Heh.

Best answers
Aww man wait until you get games of your own. Youll wanna damn near marry the thing :smile:. With just how everything looks and feels as you play especially with like surround sound speakers and a hi def TV sometimes it jus looks so real. Games like Madden 07, Fight Night Round 3, Nba 2k7 (can tell im a sports person :D), Call of Duty 2, and Perfect Dark Zero really push the system to its limits with all the detail and different available things. And from the looks of things Smackdown looks like its going to continue this trend. God i cant wait for it to release so i can start tossin people around with Lashley :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom