Just an idea or 2

Some guy from 2010
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
When I was little I was watching dragon ball gt/z/ whatever one, and buu made a spirit bomb, so when all the people started attacking it with energy they made it bigger. I was wondering if when someone on your team attacks Goku's spirit bomb they could make it grow faster

My other suggestion was a more defined team play. like if you pick evil you can only pick evil characters. ect.

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
would you say Vegeta is an evil character or a good one, just asking, or A18 for that matter ?

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some characters could be available to either sides. Vegeta could go Majin if he's on the evil team and plain ssj2 on the good team.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I mean.... Majin Buu = Good.
Super Buu, Kid Buu, and all of the other Super Buu forms are Evil

A18 is good.

Pretty much I would say make that something like an Easter Egg deal. Something Vegeta would have. Though you couldn't really give him different attacks for Majin or SSJ2 that way.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Not very agree with you. I think all caracters, or his skin (For exemple goku) can be a good or evil ?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We had that in the alpha version. Sad thing is. In the betas the models are to small to see a difference in the skin just for good and evil :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom