Just a thing that was on my head.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Well since the starting PLs in ESF are kinda from the start of the series. Why not swich Gokus and Vegetas starting PL. Since Vegeta was stronger at the start of the series and since Goku transforms earlier. The difrence isnt big but its more acurate o the show. And it does not unbalance gameplay at all.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
yeahh i agree whit grega nice sugestion :D and good one

Best answers
well i thot vegeta was stronger when he first trans into a super sayian maybe thats y he has a better pl

Base belongs to me.
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ŽLรฉgรฉรฑdฤrรฝ
Best answers
Goku was stronger still when vegeta transformed into a super saiyan. The only problem was that Goku was sick because the heart virus. And i think myself the PowerLevels are just fine, due the fact Goku transformed way faster, then Vegeta did. Even though he was stronger at the start of the series as you said.

Well since the starting PLs in ESF are kinda from the start of the series
Kind of wrong, the PL start is about 600 to 800. Charging a energy wave / attack increased their powerlevels above 1000. (their = Goku & Piccolo at the first episodes of DBZ)

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
With that i ment that teh starting PLs go by strengh. The only exeption is Vegeta.

If wached by teh start of the series Krillin and Gohan were the weakest start at 600kPL

Than Piccolo and Trunks they start with 650kPL

After them you have Vegeta with 700kPL

And Goku 750kPL

Frieza has 800kPL, Cell 900kPL and Buu 1.250kPL

So if you put them all to the start of the series you get from weakes to strongest

Gohan < Krillin < Piccolo < Trunks < Vegeta < Goku < Frieza < Cell < Buu
instead of
Gohan < Krillin < Piccolo < Trunks < Goku < Vegeta < Frieza < Cell < Buu

Its only the starting PL not the transform PL so Goku still transforms faster.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega is right this is how it suld be it and what about Vegeta's Life 110 normal and 120 SSJ and goku has 110 and 130 SSJ well in all the serius Vegeta got it verry hard i think Vegeta suld have a biger life 120 normal and 140 SSJ

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
Grega is right this is how it suld be it and what about Vegeta's Life 110 normal and 120 SSJ and goku has 110 and 130 SSJ well in all the serius Vegeta got it verry hard i think Vegeta suld have a biger life 120 normal and 140 SSJ
Wrong Goku and Vegeta have the same speed, Lives and KI. So that aint a point ^^

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
From what we know the same as now ^^

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Its only 50k. Its not that big of a deal.

WELL ITS NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL TO SWITCH THEIR POWER LEVELS THEN IS IT, MR SMARTYPANTS?!

Why fix what ain't broke (I realize the word is actually broken)?

nge

Best answers
Meh, I've suggested the same thing before. Renzoku needs to become "instant" with the same ki cost, or slightly lowered to half a ki bar, and their starting PL needs to change just because a slight delay on goku's SSJ is kind've needed along with the fact that vegeta should cronologically be stronger than goku if we're going to follow the show.

It's a smart balance move that I'll explain in further detail if prompted to, as I have in my thread previously. I agree with the initial poster.

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd rather see Vegeta's starting pl uped to 800,000, considering that he transes later then goku.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats why this idea.

Vegeta should start with 750.000 PL and Goku with 700.000 PL

Since Frieza has 800.000 PL it would be impossible for Vegeta to have the same strengh.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Thats why this idea.

Vegeta should start with 750.000 PL and Goku with 700.000 PL

Since Frieza has 800.000 PL it would be impossible for Vegeta to have the same strengh.
If we're going that far into the series than Goku should definately keep his higher pl. I mean, Vegeta struggled with Frieza's first form while Goku managed to hurt Frieza's last form.

It really depends on which saga they took the character from. Vegeta was stronger in the Saiyan saga and thats about it. Goku was stronger for the rest of the series.

nge

Best answers
If you want to get technical, Vegeta was stronger until goku's training took him to maybe 50x or 100x gravity.

But I think it's a great balancing aspect. If I post in here again, I'll show you my opinions as to why from my other thread.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I like the idea and it wouldnt really be hard to change. Vegeta was a bit stronger in the begining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom