💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I finally got around to messin' around with Photoshop (I've never used it before, all my previous experience was with Paint Shop Pro) & I made something! Heh it's the first thing that i've made in Photoshop that looks decent.

I got the pic about 5 months ago, I don't remember where I got it though. I only did the background. Of course it's nothing compared to what most of you can do but I am learning more & hope to be half as good as alot of the artists here.

Best answers
Man i gotta say. Its average. Dont take that as an insult. Its only that i think that trunks is disproportioned and the background doesnt fit. The pic is ok though. (especially for being drawn in photo)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't make the picture of Trunks, like I said before, I found it about 5 months ago. I made the background before I used the picture so that is probably why it doesn't "fit." I had to find a pic that would look good with it.

Best answers
:yes: I like it Satan, for never using photoshop the backround is good, (i've been using PhotoShop for a year, and i JUST learned how to do that backround LAST WEEK. So, :yes: lol.

Best answers
Well its better then what I can do I have been trying for ages but to no provail.
I am reading some tuts and studying a bit more so you never know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom