Just a quick thought..

Ian

Best answers
Maybe this has been said a million times already.. maybe its already been changed, please don't flame me for repeating but recently I have been playing every DBZ mod available to see which is the best and realize they are all somewhat slightly off, but I think ESF really has the chance to be the best, with one change. Please let us move while we charge and shoot! Bid for Power would easily be the best, graphics are great, moves work great, but its the Q3 engine, no client side prediction and horrible net code! ESF is the closest, and excedes it on some levels, except that you can't move while charging and shooting! Please allow us to do this as I think the enjoyment quadruples.. yeah its hard to hit people and ps's occur less.. but increase the speed of the attacks and i'm sure the mod will rule!

just a thought, i commend on great wokr so far!
ian

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well your wishes have been granted, you can now move and charge with most of the attacks with the exceptions with moves like big bang, final flash etc

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i think they shud make attacks go faster... unless its like massive one like final flash.. but even then a bit faster... coz u can't like ne1.....well u can sometimes... but i wud luv to see faster chargin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF is such a great DBZ mod yes it is
:yes: :p :yes:
:yes: :talk: :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom