Just a little deathball sugestion...

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay not sure if anyone sugested this, i did search but didn't find anything allike...

I think the deathball looks stupid... no offence, but its just a 2d picture, that is suposed to be a ball of destructive energy.... but it doesn't look that way... ofcourse some sprites at esf world can look convincing enough..

My sugestion, was, remove that sprite, and replace it with a 3d model... if its possible ofcourse, i myself have no knowledge if hl can do such things.... but imho i think it would be a improvement.

And it should start small and grow up to a big one...

Like this...

Now please don't start like "omfg its bfp screenies its evil"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think the engine can support constant, instant model creation and morphing/changing in the same way we can't have models hair flickering gold before they transform, or we can't have Frieza's head elongate from the second form into the third. I'd like to see it in but I don't think it's possible. I'd stick with the ones at www.esf-world.com .

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah hl cann't support the model growing thing as it would require replacing the model with a slightly larger version continuously until released.

Best answers
Well, you could ask that nice guy who created Brainbread (his Gorge-Ous system allows for deformation of models...).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the ones on ESF world but for some reason all those files cause the deathball to be twice as big as it should be >.>

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They could just make it usng the same code as the kiblobs. Thats not a model but its 3d and it grows, just give it a better skin and make it very opac so you cant see through it.and then set a sprite in the middle and have that expand with the ball so it has a glow...

Think ppl think...

Best answers
You think like me >_>'

I always try to get around something with what i already have...laziness on my part i guess xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, if that works then an orange and red ki blob thingy would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom