Just a hero

ZuL

Best answers
...and something I've been drawing. I hope you like it, crits ARE welcome, but won't be used on this thing; perhaps on the next hero. Ciao

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
crits? its ***.

Haha, jhust kidding, shoes dont match with the whole drawings, seeing as they're not as detailed as the whole body. I really like the face, which is good. Straps on the chest are good, and the belt looks great.

8/10 overall, its jsut the shoes :S

ZuL

Best answers
Ah, all right. The shoes did have some minor shadowing, but most of it disappeared when I added the white filter effect. I'll remember that until next time, or I'll attach another picture of the guy WITHOUT the bright effect.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I really like it. Damn, amazing. I wish i could draw that, and i really like the gloves & the shoes. 10/10, very nice :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Somehow it reminds me of
Cooler, The Ginyu Force and Vegeta... :p

Nah its Great.
The only thing where i think is a little off, is that the Legs are a lil too (dunno the word in English for it >_>so i say HUGE now) huge.In other words they could be an little thinner.Compared to the Upper Part of the Body.
But that just my opinion. ;D

ZuL

Best answers
I agree about the legs, they ARE too bulky and.. odd. I'll keep that in mind :) I'll update this thread with more heroes as they come.

And oh, the name of the hero above is Xanthus.

ZuL

Best answers
It had a suiting description behind it. Xanthus was a roman river-god, if I didn't misunderstand everything.
And hey, he's blue and powerful, why not be named after a river-god.. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom