Just a couple of questions.

Best answers
1. Will Lord Zero be in the beta or is he in a further release?

2. Will you be hurt if you go through the trail of a beam cause its pretty stupid if you can just stand in it and not be hurt it should burn you if you go in it I think.

3.I know that the chars all get 1 transformation in the beta but will the sayians tansformations be USSJ or SSJ2? Cause I'm not sure if you guys are putting in USSJ.

4. Will the spirit bomb be bigger when you're SSJ?

5. And will you disable detonating while you're in a power struggle? (As Nightshade mentioned in his thread)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
errr "Just a couple of suggestions" shouldnt this be in suggestions if PcJoe doesnt move this soon then youll have people like SS in here b!tchin about it bein in the wrong section

*it says QUESTIONS! not suggestions, quit trying to be a moderator :S *
Cheeseman

Best answers
They werent really suggestions except for the second one.

Best answers
This is walking the fine line of suggestions and newbie central. Not to flame, I aggree with all that you said, and would like to hear the answers but you will get flamed by others because they all say that you should just wait and see. I think the more suggestions and stuff that people put slows down the release date of the beta1 because it makes the creators think about adding this stuff and it slows them down.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Android17
1. Will Lord Zero be in the beta or is he in a further release?

2. Will you be hurt if you go through the trail of a beam cause its pretty stupid if you can just stand in it and not be hurt it should burn you if you go in it I think.

3.I know that the chars all get 1 transformation in the beta but will the sayians tansformations be USSJ or SSJ2? Cause I'm not sure if you guys are putting in USSJ.

4. Will the spirit bomb be bigger when you're SSJ?

5. And will you disable detonating while you're in a power struggle? (As Nightshade mentioned in his thread)
1. most likely not in the beta, not to sure thou

2. i would think not

3. no USSJ, and no ssj2 is the beta, unless they change there minds

4. probally just more powerfull

5. no idea, i think yes..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most of them probably wont be in the game.

Best answers
Thanks for answering Tepus.

Now I just need a mod to close it.

Best answers
if i remember correctly they said ther SB wasnt going to be changed in size, no matter the form. It was going to stay the same size as it is now so with the 1/4 scale down itll b lookin 4x the size. hope that answers that.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would close it but you might wanna wait for a team member :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom