Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Can't Stand This Idea!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I played Bid For Power for quake3. When I jumped against a building, tree, ect, if I hit jump again, it would make me push off from the wall, tree ect. That would be really cool in ESF. All you would have to do if go against something solid and hit jump.

Tell me what you guys think and if it is possible for the HL engine.

Best answers
Its possible, but its been suggested. Please search next time you make a suggestion

Best answers
What would be the point of it? Its not like your realy dodging your enemy or something...

Best answers
Well, I know I would use it...have someone sweep at you while your on the ground (close to a wall) and and the last minute do a wall jump and slam him into the ground from above...wait...thats what I do with backflip. Hrm...Needs some work on the idea...I dunno what though. Atleast it would be pretty cool to see...well, maybe it would be away to move quickly after recovering from melee, if your close enough to the wall.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well that would be a good edition BUT "tons" of people have complained about the chasing factor that people just keep on making others run when meleeing them and dodging all their attacks seems kind of irritating to the noobs... as it is, there are enough number of ways to dodge an attack, this would just add another one to the list for n00bs to whine about.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When i read the topic name, i thought of jedi knight:jedi outcast 2. I'd like this addition to the game, it would give people a new tactic, and i cant see how people will take toooo much advantage over it (would be cool if you could run along the walls like on jedi knight 2 jedi outcast)

Best answers
You have a point groovy, but its not good enough for me... I mean, I make most people whine about me beating them up already (not kidding/trying to brag). You know, if they're going to whine about me not letting them hit me, the game is not really for them. I think the game is primarily based on melee, and to get good at it you need to be n00bed all to heck. I mean, I sucked before I played PC Joe + Nightshade. But as I played with them, I picked up thier moves, and learned tons of skills from them. So, they will just have to learn from experiance with the wall jumps (if they add it), if not- they can always quit, no one is forcing them to play.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Culex
Its possible, but its been suggested. Please search next time you make a suggestion
I woud like too see anything that haven´t been sugested before.
But that chance is rather low

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Off-topic: Culex.... your sig says Sauran will kill j00... and theres Gandalf saying witf mah UBEER PH33R ... blah blah blah.... Its kinda wierd... dont j00 think?

Back on topic... I actually like the idea, altough grOOvy has a point... people already complain about teleporting "whores", so why add something else in that would piss of new commers..

Best answers
Because unless the people making this mod are in it for making money or achieving some kind of god-like popularity, they won't care what the "n00bs" think. It's a simple and sensible idea that would make the game just that much more interesting.

Don't worry about what other people think of the mod. If they don't like it then that is their problem.

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Don't worry about what other people think of the mod. If they don't like it then that is their problem.
I agree with that.

Sorry about that, I forget once in a while.

It would be cool if it was added. If not, that's fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom