Julie-Su

Best answers
If you've ever read any of the Sonic the Hedgehog Comics done by Archie, especially the Knuckles variation, then you probably will know who this is, if you haven't read them, you're clueless and thats just aswell :eek:

Polycount is 1494

Heres a pic for those who don't know.

http://img46.exs.cx/img46/8117/TENT.jpg

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, im clueless..:p but it looks kinda nice, but i think the shoes are abit to big..

Best answers
The boots are suppose to be the size of the upper body, so I think I got the sizing right. (after this post, without an update, this thread will die off because it isn't dbz and as such, nobody cares -_- )

Heres another pic of her.

Best answers
it looks good to me so far but.... i don't know that julie-su... maybe you can put some pics that we can see the whole char? if we see more we can say more :]

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make a Sonic the hedgehog model and people will care. Otherwise even if this is a great model, just nobody will cared.

The little DBZ nerd freaks will be like "oh no, a topic not with DBZ models, we must no post in it." it is a ****ing conspiracy

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks pretty good to me. I've never seen the character before, but judging my the reference picture posted, it looks like her abdomen may be a tad bit too big.
Other than that, I don't see anything that strikes me as wrong.

Best answers
Well, Finished, except for parts of the head, I think I need to tweak it some more (preferably the back of the head, a little out of proportion)

Polycount : 3005
Head Polycount : 973
Body Polycount : 2032

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'd make the arms a little wider if i was you, apart from that its pretty good ^_^ i love the way the head and hair turned out, it'll be cool to see it skinned

Best answers
looking good, cant really crit... get a skin on that model ^_^

Best answers
lol. In order for this puppy to have a skin, it'd need a crazy person to do the Skin map. The hair alone was crazy to model, To skin map it would need an equally crazy person. o_O And skin mapping is no fun, since I recently learned how to do it( not very good however) >_<

I made the arms a little thicker, not by much. And I intend to fix the back of the head tomorrow. I just can't get over how crappy it is. And, after this model I'm gonna work on a Knuckles model with his kick ass hat :eek:...

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man, sonic is so old school. I remember when Knuckles was introduced to the series on sega! I died. I love it so much, so many good memories.

Keep it up

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Am i the only one who knows who she is?
anyway, looking good, only crit is that the ams and legs look a bit skinny atm, and maybe the hands and feet could be scalled down a few sizes.

Best answers
Heh, solidus, I was beginning to think I was alone...>_<

Anyway, hopefully this is final

Polycount : 3008

What I did was scale a few things, added poly's to the back giving it more roundness (under the "tentacles" (or huge hair strands, whatever)) And scaling them down. ...yea

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
looking better, but theres still something bugging me that i cant figure out... try scaling up the head, sonic charaters generally have huge heads (points to avatar and sig) and maybe make the body a bit thinner, shes starting to look a bit fat to me :p

Best answers
I'm working on the bits and pieces. I scaled the head bigger, and I'm getting ready to scale her torso a bit.

And, yes, I am using Milkshape

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as a matter of fact, I know who she is

Best answers
Heres a perspective picture of the upper body, I'm still tweaking the boots, because I just got an idea of what I could do...

Poly count thus far : 2976

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I dunno of its the changes youve made or the angle, but that looks a LOT better.

Best answers
I'd like for it to be both o_O

Anyway, here is the entire model

Polycount is still the same.

Click Here for the pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom