Best answers
What color do you want Johnny's aura? Here's a pic of the model, so you can tell me what you think would look good:

Best answers
HOLY SH** its johnny the homicidal maniac....i thought i was the only one.....i love you guyz....i think red

Best answers
lol, niiice :D you remember, there was an HL model for him? Yours is better i'd say. Is it possible to do a black aura? a big black aura, like a gathering evil around him.. that'd look awesome.

V'

Best answers
I can't see anything. I think the picture is too big or something.

Best answers
if you can't do pure black, try a real dark gray then. Would that work? Or how about a deep dark shade of crimson?

Best answers
I might beable to do the dark gray... but if I can't, the red is do able

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about asking all these jonny things in one thread?

Best answers
becuase...... I don't know. I just felt the need to start a new thread, cuz it's close to release, whenver Bryggz finishes the animations, and Shijing does the sprites, but he should be done soon, he's the best sprite editer out there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah dude, if you want me to, i'll see what i can do about the aura, and since i skinmapped that and made sprites for it, i want this baby out fast! johnny has always been my fav comic character ^_^

Best answers
I've messed with the aura alot, black is impossible to do. I think white looks ok with him, but I could also do the dark red, only problem is it'll replace the Saiyans aura's too. I still need to record that sound pack, and It's 1 in the morning here in northern california, and I'm gonna go to bed, I might record it tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom