💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hellspawn,Roshi and ssj gotenks if you guys just would stop double posting and flaming this would be a happy place please work on your conducts not trying to be mean or anything.

Best answers
I'm trying to work on it...... These other people are just really PISSING ME OFF! I've tried to fix this model, but it keeps deforming. Any suggestions on this? The mesh fits the skeleton fine... so it's not that

Best answers
I'm trying to work on it...... These other people are just really PISSING ME OFF! I've tried to fix this model, but it keeps deforming. Any suggestions on this? The mesh fits the skeleton fine... so it's not that

Best answers
You guys are gothic freaks you shouldnt be aloud to play esf let alone have a computer. Go out and buy the newest Mary Manson tape so I can get my mall security buddies to beat the tar out of you when you try to steal some mascara to scrawl across your greasy forehead. Johhny the homicidal maniac, jeez u cant make that stuff up

Best answers
BTW hellspawn, Your horribly crappy, oversized sig has offended my eyes and everyone else's eyes 11 time(s). Good job.

"Let's get the hell out of here before it starts reciting poetry!"

Best answers
Hellspawn's been on this topic too long
I want to see what someone else has to say

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uuh.. prizefighter dude, now that was totally wrong, you have just not abused hellspawn, all the other kool goths, IM a goth, my friends are goths, and i find that really offencive for your first couple of posts, the mod's will hear about this one..

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just FYI, as I flip throught this thread, I notice that another week of severe moderation will help with the modelling section. So, here is the list of warnings:

:warning:warnings:warning:
Hellspawn for circumventing swear filter
Hellspawn for SPAM (bumping)
Hellspawn for double posting
theUnluckyOne for SPAM
theUnluckyOne for Flaming
PriZeFigHtA for Flaming
PriZeFigHtA for SPAM
PriZeFigHtA for double posting

and Roshis, SS_Vegeta is a ESF team member . . . :\

Best answers
Cucumba, not trying to question your athority or anything, but where did I circumvent the swear filter?

**EDIT** Wow, actual progress has just happend on this model. Shijing skin-mapped it!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
c'mont, lets leave all this flaming stuff behind now, so lets get back to buisness, first, yes, i skinmapped it for him (yay)
i did a quick skin, nothing flashy, and i should be gettin round to sprites soon enough, oh, the models goddam great! i looooove it i waz expecting sommat cheap and i got this great thing! lets keep this alive!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ooo ooo! i'll do the piccy! although i played again and put him a little more suicidal ^_^
pic below \/

this is not the skin, just sommat i patched up ^_^

Best answers
nice pose shijing, I'm working on fixing the animations right now.....

**EDIT** Ugg, editing animations is harder than making them from scratch....

Best answers
YAY! looks like this might be animated after all. Brygzz said he'd try to help me with it. Thanks Bryggz, you're the best!

Best answers
Really good guys, are you thonly ones woking on it?

Best answers
www.jthm.net, pics of the comic are there.. but we've already posted a pic of the model.... it's not the final skin tho.

**EDIT** Yeah, I'm modeling, Shijing's doing sprites, Bryggz is Animating, and DivX said he'd skin.... but I haven't heard from him in awhile

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom