Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Search on his posts, you'll see why. Spam, rogue moderation, ignoring moderators, etc. He'd better learn to behave, or he won't be back long when he's unbanned.

Best answers
Uggg.... Now it won't let me export again.. saying that groups have no material or something.... ugg

Best answers
lol, the guy that gave me the Idea to make this thread was banned for 2 weeks, rouge moderation is (I think) trying to be a moderator, but not acutally being one, and being too forcefull (cussing at people and stuff). On a brighter note, after I make this model, i'm gonna make a Nail Bunny to replace Buu

Best answers
what thread did he do that in?
(so i know not to do it :)
This is the only thread ive read this week? I really want that model I loved johnny in quake

Best answers
Nail bunny is Johnny's pet rabbit that he nailed to a wall. It should be really easy to model, just 2 spheres, and a couple of boxes and cylinders...
**EDIT** Hobo, don't double post.

Best answers
DUDE bad ass go for that model im rooting for ya all the way...i just wish i could help....:( /me doesnt know to model,skin or nothing...

Best answers
Nemisis, if you have recording software, and want to help, you could be Johnny's voice, but if you don't have it, I'll do it.

**EDIT**Ok, I've finished modeling it, but when I go into model veiwer, the feet are deformed...

And where the F*CK is shijing? We're gonna need the sprites soon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im somewhereo_o
soooo, im gonna patch up the sprites as soon as ive done with the magus stuff, thats got a little more progress than this, i promise that the sprites will be done by the time its animated and skinned ^_^

Best answers
curse me and my ..not having recording software...oh well im looking forward to what happens with this model keep it up:yes:

Best answers
Ok, I finished modeling, but when I look at this model in Model Veiwer, the feet and legs are deformed, anyone know how to fix it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom