John McCain for president 2008

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
he is the true leader that can leading us from the dark. his anti-immigrant and aggrassively forign policy are really attractive for me.

vote for John McCain!! for the future of our homeland.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vote McCain if you want more wars and, well, more of the same.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How is being anti-immigrant a good thing?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
..Oh great. ANOTHER political war.

I don't think a whole forum community will make a difference. Not even half the community is in america, and that won't do anything about the voting. People can vote for who they want to, nobody is a true leader until they prove it. You saying that is your own opinion.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
..Oh great. ANOTHER political war.

I don't think a whole forum community will make a difference. Not even half the community is in america, and that won't do anything about the voting. People can vote for who they want to, nobody is a true leader until they prove it. You saying that is your own opinion.
What war? We're asking questions and making statements.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he is the true leader that can leading us from the dark. his anti-immigrant and aggrassively forign policy are really attractive for me.

vote for John McCain!! for the future of our homeland.
Yes, John McCain (the War Hero) is the best candidate to lead America into a brave new future. Once America attacks Iran and Syria, and puts them in their place with Iraq, then the focus can shift to expelling those freeloading immigrants. They don't do anything for America, all they do is exploit the system. They break the law by being here, and they steal the livelihood of real Americans... they have to go. Only then will America be free and safe from terrorism. I applaud your courage for bringing this up, hellrider. You are a true patriot.
Too much, or should I lay it on a little thicker?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, John McCain (the War Hero) is the best candidate to lead America into a brave new future. Once America attacks Iran and Syria, and puts them in their place with Iraq, then the focus can shift to expelling those freeloading immigrants. They don't do anything for America, all they do is exploit the system. They break the law by being here, and they steal the livelihood of real Americans... they have to go. Only then will America be free and safe from terrorism. I applaud your courage for bringing this up, hellrider. You are a true patriot.
I lol'ed. Also, you rock, and I agree with your point of view.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if the Dutch could vote, the next president would be Hillary or John.

We have a website, that asks you 40 orso questions and compares it to the answers your canidates gave. after about 250k votes we end up with this:

John Edwards (D)
Hillary Clinton (D)
Barack Obama (D)
Rudy Giuliani (R)
John McCain (R)
Fred Thompson (R)
Mitt Romney (R)
Mike Huckabee (R)

Dutchland likes Democrats.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd accept Edwards, but Hillary? Really?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll gladly say no to 12 years of Clinton.

I'll also say that I'm not that offended by McCain, but most of the candidates are bad choises this time around. Like the last election, I'll vote for the lesser of the two evils, and that is becoming a sad repetitive process.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When is the actual election? I've been hearing stuff about this since mid-year 2007.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I can't help but imagine every political thread looking like this.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Vegeta is all about honor and pride through battle/war... so, I figured McCain was the closest to that aspect.

And I think you misenterpreted them being nametags, rather than them actually just saying the candidate's names defiantely.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should change the images to the planeteers and have some super candidate be captain planet.

Anyways I think it's odd they're campaigning for over a year.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm voting against him, because i want to move to america. and i can't at the moment, because your immigration laws are tighter than a virgin ass hole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom