Johhny Depp WIP3

Best answers
:) heres one at my forum currently, please visit to see more artwork, since i plan to submit my art only there from now on...

Best answers
Hehe, Cap'n Jack Sparrow. I like it, you've got facial hair absolutely perfect, the best I've seen. You've also got shading down spot on, I really like this piece, bit of a shame about the left eye though, the shape is a bit strange and the eyebrow comes down the bridge of the nose way too far, it should be higher. Great drawing though mate, it's excellent.

Best answers
****in' a!

Thats amazing!

Dude, amazing, amaaaazing job. You my friend, should really become a full-time artist. Amazing job.

Retired
Best answers
yeah very nice, one of the best drawings i've seen. it's very complete etc, the hair, the shading. very nicely done. no crits here.

Best answers
actually, if there is one thing I can crit, is the (our left) sideburn. It looks as if it ends too abruptly (bah, spelling?) over there.

Best answers
lol ill blend out that sideburn in the final ....lol lol lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
w0w! this looks soooooo awesome, i totally like it , i only have 1 crit,... that it doesnt bring up the feeling of, this is johnny depp, neither it does for capt'n jack sparrow...
srry.
but it stil totally pwns!!!

join bronze eye! all 1337 artist must go there! :)
( check siggeh )

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy ****... That is so ****ing awsome no critz it's so ****in perfect /me pulls out a paper and a pencel. Can I have ur autograph!?!?!?

Best answers
Yeah sweet I think the border looks wicked and I see you've added some details from your other version. Keep it up man! :]

Also, you should go check out bronzeeye.com we could use more talent like your's there and I think I'm gunna hotlink your site. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very nice...good job. Nice to see your improving your work even more.

Best answers
lol

thanks guys, lol ill sign a piece of paper, scan it, then send it to ya lol. thanks for linking me, and ill check out that site too. thanks for crits, they only help me get better...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fecken...

jawdrop...

oh and yes u can take that as a compliment, especially from me, whois always too harsh and critisizing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah its a good drawing

but it doesnt look a thing like depp or sparrow (or depp as sparrow) looks more like ol errol flynn

Best answers
Im glad you posted this here m8, Ive said it once and ill say it again, you've got a hell of a lot of talent.

Best answers
thanks

thanks all of u guys, im trying to do one of sarah michelle gellar (buffy) if i can get i done soon ill submit it at my forum.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or you could try Indiana Jones in an action pose! Nice work, I really like the drawing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spectacular, i'm totally speechless. Apart from whats already been said, I can't see anything wrong with it. Great job.

Best answers
drawing line-up

lol, indiana is in my little drawing list:

1 sarah michele gellar (working on currently)
2 Mac Gyver
3 Indiana Jones (action pose)
4 yet to be decided.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom