job

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know, maybe your friend's cousin's sister knows one of the disigners of Halo, maybe he will get you a job there.

But on the serious tip, I don't know, go to a good college or something.

Best answers
I would imagine you would have to go through some training, or go to a college/ university that specializes in that field before you get a job at one of those places, it's not like getting a job at mcdonald's.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
many years in development, probably a good place to start is QA, aka game testing. the pays bad and the hours horrible, but it's not only fun for no lifers but useful in getting such positions, as most people hired i know of have at least a year of QA.

Then you'll need to begin a few years study into the specific job you want, such a modelling you'll need a few years of 3dsMAX courses and evidence of your experiance under your belt.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LionHeart said:
how with someone could be able to get a job at ubisoft development team or ea games or other famous game development teams?
You need to go to college plus you need years worth of experience. You also have to have things to show that you are able to work with the company.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you have the schooling and experience, I'd imagine a resume is where you'd have to start if you don't know anyboyd inside the company.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
experiance > schooling.

grades are great, and they will help a lot. but companies prefer experiance.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LionHeart said:
how with someone could be able to get a job at ubisoft development team or ea games or other famous game development teams?
Click on the job titles and it will tell you what you need:

http://www.ubisoftgroup.com/index.php?p=58&art_id=80

(These are the Romanian office job openings)

Most game developer sites will tell you the requirements needed in order to work for them.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Why the hell would anyone want to work at EA?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They enjoy the idea of buying the same sports game yearly?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LionHeart said:
Cuz i spend all my freee time at the computer so i just have to make it worth for something

nothingagainst you but your simply lowskilled, as i know you dont even have a portoflio....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom