Jirobo vs Rock Lee

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
just wonder what happan if Rock Lee in hyper strong fist(fifth chakra gate) mode fight against Jirobo in curse seal stage 2....who would win?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I seem to recall uncover bunker making vs threads all the time :rolleyes:

Either you're his brother, or there's some tomfoolery about.

Sorry if you're not him, jsut thought I'd make a [non]funny.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It generally isn't a problem if the thread creator actually provides some insight on the abilities of each fighter aswell as their fighting style.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I seem to recall uncover bunker making vs threads all the time :rolleyes:

Either you're his brother, or there's some tomfoolery about.

Sorry if you're not him, jsut thought I'd make a [non]funny.

also I recall there were so many people making vs thread, why picking me?

as chakra x was refering I look like the person called bunker. I really dk what bunker person you were talking about. that is annoying.

and this section doesnt preventing people from post vs thread.(unless you make new rule.)

PS: eon! I would apologizing what I did few days ago for been racial(chakra x had reminded me.) but I didnt know and I didnt mean it....so please drop it. I would apologize for what I did in new year thread.

----------------------------------------

can we back to topic.

who will be stronger?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Woooo, vs. threads are back!

Anyways, I think Rock Lee would have a pretty decent chance at winning, since at 5 gates he's much stronger than Chouji (who beat Jiroubou), even with the pills. Hell, he almost wasted Gaara, who managed to beat Kimimaro, who's much stronger than Jiroubou. So yeah, Rock Lee.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
5th gate owned Garra as if he was a 2 year old Kid. And Gara wn against that bone dude in cursed seal 2 mode.

Do the math.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega your mixed up Kimmimaro was the bone guy, Jirobo is the fat sound guy Chouji fought and had to swallow his 3 pills to become Butterfly Chouji!

It would be an interesting fight cause I believe chouji is stronger then Rock Lee and Chouji couldn't damage Jirobo in his first form so he would either need to keep pounding him over and over to hopefully break something or Rock Lee would get too tired out and jirobo would just knock him out once his 5th gate ended.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega your mixed up Kimmimaro was the bone guy, Jirobo is the fat sound guy Chouji fought and had to swallow his 3 pills to become Butterfly Chouji!

It would be an interesting fight cause I believe chouji is stronger then Rock Lee and Chouji couldn't damage Jirobo in his first form so he would either need to keep pounding him over and over to hopefully break something or Rock Lee would get too tired out and jirobo would just knock him out once his 5th gate ended.
As others have said

Kimmimaro>Jirobo, Gaara>Kimmimaro, 5th gate Lee>Gaara -> Lee>Jirobo

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats where you are wrong cause the 5th gate didn't beat Gaara so that deduction is false. Rock Lee's 5th gate kicked out and left Lee in a weakened state so whats to say same thing wouldn't happen to him when has was fighting Jirobo?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did not. I said 5th gate Lee owned Gaara like a kid. Gara owned Kimmimaro (the bone guy) when Kimmimaro was in seal 2 mode.

And Kimmimaro was the strongest of the 5. This 5th gate Lee would own the fat guy. Thats what i ment with "Do the math"

The only reason why Gaara wasnt KOd big time was cause he managed to guard himself with the sand. Still the fact remains that Garaa couldnt do jack against even the first gate Lee. And the fat guy doesnt have sand to guard himself ^^

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't think Jirobo could manage to hold off Lee with some of his Jutsu's? I think you are wrong good sir!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't think Jirobo could manage to hold off Lee with some of his Jutsu's? I think you are wrong good sir!

Like how exacly did you have in mind? that guy didnt really have much for protection jutsus, unlike Gaara whos greatest weapon was his sand barrier ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gaara had his "perfect defense" that's why he wasn't defeated. And Lee lost because he put too much strain on his body.
1st gate/no weights Lee would win against Jirobo.
Btw drunk Lee would pwn Jirobo too.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Did not. I said 5th gate Lee owned Gaara like a kid. Gara owned Kimmimaro (the bone guy) when Kimmimaro was in seal 2 mode.

And Kimmimaro was the strongest of the 5. This 5th gate Lee would own the fat guy. Thats what i ment with "Do the math"

The only reason why Gaara wasnt KOd big time was cause he managed to guard himself with the sand. Still the fact remains that Garaa couldnt do jack against even the first gate Lee. And the fat guy doesnt have sand to guard himself ^^
kimmimaro didnt kill or defeat by gaara. he died in nature process(long illness). he was manage to kill gaara until he ran off the breathe but gaara also ran off the chakra too. it was a close battle.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jirobo was a wuss, the weakest of the Sound guys. Chouji was the weakest of the pursuing party. They make reference to this, talking about how the fat lame guys always get taken out first. I'm willing to bet anything that Rock Lee > Chouji, that just seems kind of obvious.

Notes to keep in mind:

Lee lost to Gaara. Nobody can say who would've won, if they had a rematch.

Gaara was about to get killed by Kimimaro at the end of their fight. Disease won.

All of the Sound-nin except Kimimaro were weakened after beating that jounin team from the leaf (perhaps the only reason any of the kids were able to win.) Kimimaro himself was already dying inside.

You can't really look at it as "A beats B and B beats C therefor A beats C." At the chuunin exams, for example, Naruto beat Gaara, who beat Sasuke. However Naruto probably would've lost to Sasuke at that time.

Anyway I have a feeling 5 gates Rock Lee would've slammed Jirobo, since I imagine it as being stronger than butterfly Chouji. Maybe not if Jirobo had all of his strength, who knows what kind of Earth stuff he could've pulled out.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The point is, that many fights in Naruto would've turned out completely different if characters had a 'mind of their own' so to speak. Kishimoto just wanted to make it more interesting so he made them fight rather recklessly most of the time. For example:

If Lee didn't open all five gates against Gaara, he still would've beaten him with only his weights off. Lee has amazing stamina and even more amazing speed so he would've kept tearing down Gaara's armor until Gaara was out of chakra. When he was out of chakra, Lee could easily pound him until he was unconscious.

Gaara did the same thing against Kimimaro. He used up all his chakra with advnaced techniques, when he could've just let the sand protect him, and eventually, when Kimimaro was exhausted and eroded by his disease, he could've pulled off a Desert Coffin on him. Kimimaro = dead.

Though this isn't just in Naruto. Other anime present this 'flaw', if you could call it that, as well. Bleach for example:

When Ichigo was fighting Byakuya, there was a moment when he had his Zanpakutoh pointed at Byakuya's throat. Had he pierced his throat, the fight would've been over right there. He could've even cut off his head.

Also DBZ:

Super Vegeta could've destroyed Stage 2 Cell right there. Even if he let him get android 18, Krillin could've disabled her. Even if he didn't disable her, Trunks could've taken out Cell in a single, powerful blast. Then he could've destroyed Android 18.

Goku could've killed Frieza as SSJ before Frieza powered up completely, or before he even tried to destroy the planet. He could've owned him easily. He was faster, stronger, and angrier. Yet he let Frieza fool around and almost died because of it.

I can go on forever with examples, but that's not the point. The point is that, as Hitokiri said, you cannot always judge made-up fights by adding up the results of fights that happened for real. Because a lot of them would've ended up completely different if characters has 'minds of their own', if you could call it that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom