Jiraiya

Best answers
the only problem i see is that you didnt model any deformation areas on the joints

Best answers
dynamic` said:
the only problem i see is that you didnt model any deformation areas on the joints
deformation areas on the joints??

explain please :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he has em on the knees and elbows not sure about the hips, shoulders, ancle and hand. Its an easy fix, just have one row of polys like that 2nd one in the pic dynamic` posted.
The hands,ancle,shoulders,hips need to move to more than one direction unlike the knee and elbow so you gotta have 1 row so when it turns the other direction it can atleast stretch... If that made any sense.. Anywho the shoulders still look weird to me but knowing your drawing skills i know ur prolly correct on this ;p
Keep it up! =)

Best answers
ah ok.. which one of the 3 in the example,would be the best for deformation on my model??

+ ShadyD, I made a little drawover of what jiraiyas body would look like
under his clothes.

does this help? ;p

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sven thats hot! hair's gonna be a pain in the ass so make sure you enjoy modeling it xD
Joking of course xD good work so far man, cant wait to see some texturing later on =]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sven-da-man said:
ah ok.. which one of the 3 in the example,would be the best for deformation on my model??

+ ShadyD, I made a little drawover of what jiraiyas body would look like
under his clothes.

does this help? ;p
First or second one. The third example can be set up to deform quite well, but it's a pain in the ass. It basically comes down to the polies, if you got a few extra go with the first example if not the second.

And this should help a bit for the shoulders.

I trust that you'll be able to take these tips and translate them to your baggy clothing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe i knew i shouldn't have doubted of all ppl you, sven :)
Anywho yeah, basicly what i said, for the shoulders, hips, ancles and hands use the 2nd one from dynamic`s post and the one Tek posted.. its the same.
Keep it up ur going good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom