jiraiya sama

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a model for sts i got no side reffs what so ever

critzors away

Best answers
The structure is defiantly not bad, there's defiantly some progress going on. But I noticed that most of your modeling threads don't go further than your first post. I think you should concentrate more on working out one model before you start others, if you really like to become good. This way you're just ignoring the other parts of the model which makes you lack the experience when you actually do start those specific part. Which imo you see recurring here on some modelers models’s where the model is great but just one specific part doesn’t fit the whole.<o =""></o>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i am atm only working on 1 model
im nolonger working on my FF model atm dont have any idea on how to proceed with it...

Best answers
Maybe this is a little harsh but I did a search in this topic and found 4 pages worth your threads,

http://forum.esforces.com/search.php?searchid=3744

although not all concerning 3d modeling but anyhow I found it hard to find one finished model...and now the harsh part; the latest wips don't look that much different from the older ones...and I didn't say you work on several models at once but you quite on models to fast.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know i usualy got bored with a model and never touch it again but seeing im in a mod im forced to finish this one :)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Looks good, blocky though. I hope its gets smoothed soon, also. It looks like piccolo in a way, or thats just me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom