Jinx's video (I acted in it! =O)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would like to see very intense beam struggles! o/

And more 2-on-1 fighting! o/

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The Absolute Best ESF Movie EVER!!!

It made me feel like i was watching a real episode.

Great music

very fluid...can't wait for more of these ^_^

Best answers
Man i like that model of Goku where can i download it please

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A good movie, but honestly jinx, stop creating multiple accounts. You create a new one with every post you make... How many do you have, like 10? =/

Best answers
10/10 Holy fricken crap that movie was fricken awsomwe. Ok here we go. 1. where the hell did you find those tite models from like the vegeta and goku models. And i completely loved the music is there anyway you could send that music to me. [email protected] ohh yeah about fraps do i have to buy it if not ive downloaded it but can't seem how to make videos.

Best answers
Andy011 said:
The Vegeta model (unlike Goku model, sadly) can be found at www.esf-world.com. :)

EDIT: Just talked to Jinx, it's called Dark Sun's Goku. :)
yeah andy i found the vegeta model but no go for the goku darksuns thing...........maybe i'll eventually find a really great model for goku.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm...only thing I take issue with is why you used the Cell Returns theme for Frieza (or at least that looked like Frieza).

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Thanks guys for coming up with critics for my video...

I was think i could do a Piccolo vs Gohan video next... or maybe a video with buu in it*... what do you guys think?

Best answers
VideoJinx said:
Thanks guys for coming up with critics for my video...

I was think i could do a Piccolo vs Gohan video next... or maybe a video with buu in it*... what do you guys think?
Well it's tough to say but if a had a say in it you should make a freiza saga like from the point where krillin gets blasted to about when the planet blows. If you have EVm that would make the movie even better, If you do do this put me in the credits for helping you pick this. :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hrm.... A frieza saga o_O..... Well I'm trying to make something abit more original.. I dont think it would be very interesting to watch a remake of the show, but if you have any other ideas plz post..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
VideoJinx said:
Hrm.... A frieza saga o_O..... Well I'm trying to make something abit more original.. I dont think it would be very interesting to watch a remake of the show, but if you have any other ideas plz post..
Oh man I've got a great idea. Does anyone know where i could find a cell Junior model?

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It was pretty good when Goku was fighting Brolly and then...

Man it totally got ruined when Brolly just blew up in 2 seconds.

Best answers
VideoJinx said:
Oh man I've got a great idea. Does anyone know where i could find a cell Junior model?
Yeah so this is what you should do ok have like a big map and have like a lot of krillin's vs. freiza and then they charge after hima anf frieza fights them all of. Like do some death balls and they will powerstruggle them and throw some discs basically what im saying is do a massive slaughter of krillin don't forget to mention me. :laff: teehee

Best answers
oh snap .. thanks jinx for reviving it.. its awesome.. catchya ingame :)

P.S. Cant wait for the 2nd part :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom