Jinx's video (I acted in it! =O)

Best answers
Well folks, Jinx made a neat little video here for us... It's called "Majin Misery" =O

It's got some neat effects and action, so brace yourselves and click.........

HERE xD

Enjoy! ;)

Apparently, Jinx is also making a new video, a "mini movie", which is supposed to be waay better than this one! :D
So expect better content soon. In the meantime, sit back, relax and enjoy the current show. :)

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now that's a very good video. It's a good thing that actual dialog from the show wasn't used, that would've made it awkward. The music selection is really nice, it flowed with the scenes. The best part of it had to be the fighting, I have never seen such a well choreographed ESF fight. This video had no errors from what I could tell and I did not have one problem with it.

10/10

I have four questions:

1. What was the song playing in during the title? I ask because it sounds very familiar.

2. What was used to edit the video?

3. What was used to record everything?

4. How long did making this video take? It looks like a lot of work was put into this video.

Good job to those involved, really good job!

Best answers
1. Some DBZ Theme... can't remember really. The fighting: Linkin Park - Faint, and the other one was Motorhead - The Game.

2. Adobe Premiere
3. FRAPS
4. Ask Jinx :D (couple of weeks I think?)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm glad you liked my video. Although you gave me a 10/10 =), i wouldve gave myself a 6/10 ^^. Heh only because you havent seen my *mini movie*.

Plz oh plz.. if you have any crits to share.. plz do.

- also for the ESF TEAM my other acount isn't posting correctly so please dont ban this account-.

The song was Brolly's theme song..

I used adobe premiere to edit

fraps to record.

the time.. not soo sure.. i dont keep track.. but i do it when ever people willl help me record footage

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, that was one of the best ESF vids i've seen. The editing and action were top-notch, looking forward to the next part.

8/10

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
COOL videoo the best I ever seen!!! but how did you manage to work with fraps ?!?! I have only 5-6 fps in fraps !! WHY>!?!?!?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's all down to your computers hardware. I get 100fps in ESF (maximum framerate for the Half-Life engine) but only 30fps when recording with FRAPS. My brother has a better rig than me and gets less drop than that in Half-Life 2.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
O_O!!!! Holy **** that was nice.. o_O. Definately a lot different than what it seemed when acting. But you put my name in the credits 4 times. That, or my file/media player was messed up. Oh well, it was a great video nonetheless. :). Just tell me when you need more help and I'll be glad to lend a hand. :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Super Sayan 3 said:
COOL videoo the best I ever seen!!! but how did you manage to work with fraps ?!?! I have only 5-6 fps in fraps !! WHY>!?!?!?
Thanks alot = ) believe it or not their is a setting in fraps that allows you to raise the amount of fps you record but doing so isn't always good.

-Esf Team-
Yesterday i made an account called "VidMaker" and already the account doesn't work. I get stuck in some http://forum.esforces.com/index page and it wont let me access the homepage and such. thx listening an watch

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That, was the absolute bomb when it comes to ESF movies. The camera angles, operation, and the action were all totally awesome. I loved the part where Majin Brolli swoops up to Goku at one point and blows him the **** away with a Generic Beam, totally out of nowhere. The addition of Advanced Melee, combined with excellent movie editing helped create a seamless integration of otherwise seperated gameplay elements, and it all looked very natural, almost like a real DBZ episode.

The only small negative crit I have, is that the dialogue was kind of badly written, when it comes to English. But that totally didn't make the movie any less awesome.

I have much love for the guys who made this. o/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hey videojinx please can you help me?? what setting in fraps ??? I CHANGED all the setting all the data all the games to make space BUT AT 5-6 fps stays !!!! HELP !!!

Best answers
Well, Jinx, looks like u underestimated ur work here :D Just listen to this crow xD!!!

BTW, the autopunch is nearly done, but I cant do anything until 2:00 pm EST, cos Im at college right now. xP Anyways, if u EVER need an actor I'll be there. :)

@Super Sayan 3: As for the FRAPS problem... maybe u need a newer version?

BTW, Neon... pls remove that anti-ECX sig... it totally represents lack of tollerance man, and I know you're just not like that at all. It doesn't fit you.

And Ravendust.. UPDATE THE OPERATION TIEN LIST PPPLLLSSS!!!!:fight:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was sweetness, thanks for sharing ^^, only thing is I wasnt particulary fond of the music... I cant stand linkin park, and well, rock just doesnt go down well with dbz imo, regardless of that you made the direction fit the music really well ^^. Some really nice stuff there, im very impressed, now I wonder what you'd be able to do with the 1.3 Fx system =P

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome video, that last fight with broly reminded me of an old broly music video I once saw, with the exact same song.

Good job!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy cow, I loved it. The fact that you used my old babidi map for it makes it even better. It makes me feel inspired to redo it for 1.3, which is the first thing I'll start doing when I wake up tomorrow.

Lately I've been lazy in the team department, but this movie set me back on track, thanks =]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh i also liked this Movie. It was waaayyy better then the previous ones that you did.
This was pure awesomeness.Good job on that one.
Hope too see more.
*Hint* Try an ESF Tutorial Movie*hint**hint*:p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Sure thing Spriter15 =)

Heh since everyone liked it too much =) after i release my 2nd vid "mini movie" I'm thinking about making a list for each video. So certain people can help with certain vids =0

also ^^ any suggestions of What kinds of videos people would like to see?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom