Jet Lee

Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba
There is no such thing as the ultimate martial art.

Bruce Lee was either lucky or visionary enough to achieve his best possible combination of styles. If you train in them long enough, you will learn that.
I know enough about Bruce Lee. and I never said it was the ultimate fighting style. but it does come the closest imo.

Best answers
how about shanghai knights? anyone seen it and is it any good?
i hope so.

Best answers
Ok, cucumber actually, I think, is the only guy who knows what he is talking about. I was about to say what he just said but I'm just reading this all now, I only go to this site once in awhile ... because I dislike small talk.

The only thing I disagree is that, you cannot say for 100% assurity (is that a word? :D), but I personally think Bruce Lee is better. They had to friggan slow down the film when he punched for crying out loud! :p

And as for all that stuff that was already said, I just feel i have to be stupid and repeat it.
--Bruce Lee Didn't know just one style, he knew tons of them ... but if you want greatest fighters in the world, you should check out the ninjas from Feudal Japan, and the Bushido ^_^ *EDIT* Some people disagree that they ever existed *EDIT*, but maaaan, think of it this way. Before Tenaka died, he was #1 in America .. for Ninjitsu. Now think of this, if ninjas weren't real, where could Ninjitsu come from. NOW think of this .. the master and the apprentice are rarely even comparable in speed, power, and skill. If you go look at a "TRUE" ninja *EDIT* Don't go saying Ninjitsu is fake, because there are a lot of fake people out there, and Hollywood likes to make movies where their sword go *ching ching* when in real life it's usually just a one strike deal *EDIT*, or as true as you can get these days, and then think about how good they were just 200 years ago ... it's scary ^_^;

*EDIT* Real fights do have blocking ... it's just that Hollywood is like "PUNCH AT 1000 MILES PER HOUR AND BLOCK EVERY HIT!!" Sorta like realistic DBZ :D , But when you think about it ... it's hard to fake a real fight*EDIT*

Anyways ... personally, I sorta think this whole thread is stupid :p .. what is the point arguing, people rarely change their opinions or views, even if you somehow prove them wrong with cold hard evidence ... people are just stubborn...

.......I'm sure I am gonna get flamed ^_^

Best answers
They had to friggan slow down the film when he punched for crying out loud!
HAHAHAHAH.....my ass they did how are u supposed to know that wat are u on HAHAHAHAHHAHA.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Bruce Lee = worm fewd

Jett Li = LIVING master

Quit lookin at the past and embrace the present my children :devgrin:

Best answers
Go look at some videos and study Jet Li, then go look at Bruce Lee, and tell me how you could think Jetty is better. There is a site for Ninjitsu and it's made by a guy who got kicked out of a school (so I am told) or he atleast left, and made it own. Tew Ryu Ninjitsu ... if you look it at, it's just like balley, nothing special. That is what Jet Li is like, Bruce Lee actually did Martial Arts, he doesn't make it look all pretty. Jet Li has FX added. . .. you see ... Bruce actually could take out like four guys.....

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still think you are short selling Jet Li, there really is no way to compare fighters. Only combat settles that kind of thing.

Best answers
dident u read wat was above. you cant juge a fighter from thier movies.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba
I still think you are short selling Jet Li, there really is no way to compare fighters. Only combat settles that kind of thing.
hmm... makes me wonder...

**gets a black magic book and resurrects Bruce Lee**

Alrighty, lets get this thing going and see what happens...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jet Li vs Bruce Lee, i'd like to see that....it would be pretty cool but i really think Jet Li would win

Best answers
Well Jet Li and Jackie Chan are doing a movie together soon and they'll probably fight in that... which will be pretty cool even if it is scripted.

But here is a fight I'd like to see Jackie Chan + Burce Lee + Jet Li VS Wong Fei Hong

P.S. Yes he is real

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom