Jessica Alba

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
god damn, this looks tight, good job!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's hard to tell from this angle and distance, but I think the eyes should be a little bit higher.. I'm not sure.

Best answers
"/ i try to be as accurate as possible, but i can't seem to see what's wrong with it. anyways, update!

Best answers
Wow, Major inprovment, loooking hot and sexyy :), But hahah, what's with her left eye. LOL.

But she looooksss SXCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC :D :D

-GuZzie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Her face is the only thing that bothers me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's what I said, but he saw nothing wrong with it... oh well.

Best answers
:( could you guys show me? i'll try to fix it when i have time because this is due on the day of finals, so i'm trying to finish it really fast. sorry if it's ugly X___X

Best answers
likuedsnake i think these pieces are good. overal nice renderings... but maybe sometimes you should try to draw something without a gride. im not trying to sound rude or im not even tryin to put you down but im just suggesting it because as great as the gride method is it takes a lot longer and it doesnt help you eyeball things as well.

as for the face i think the features are too clamped together. you made her eyes too big the face wider and less geometric/like a square. as you can see in the picture, jessia alba's left side of her face has an obvious plane change and the right side is darker.. moreover her face should be longer/more narrow.. but overall it's a really nice job..! keep it up and show us the finished version

good luck

Best answers
"/ i'll fix it when i have time, but in the mean time, i'm going to try to finish everything else up. well, about the grid system, i have no choice because my teacher told me to use it, sigh ... atleast my superman turned out fine. :p thanks for the comments

Best answers
meh i dunno , i don't saw the original render you were guided , but the belly area it's too bright imo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His reference pic is in his first post... and all over Google. o_o

Best answers
weeeeeeeeee, i'm done. still no fix on the face. i'm really tired of this project. X___X i guess the title should be called, "Jessica Alba lookalike" or "Jessica Alba attempt" hehe. i hope you guys still like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom