Jessica Alba Isn't Actually Naked Because If She Was This Would Be Closed By Now o/

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-.- You do know these things got old half a year ago ? The moment my browser said it was done loading and the pic still wasn't fully there, I pretty much knew what it would do.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
-.- You do know these things got old half a year ago ?
Lol, but it's funny to watch half the board come running to view the thread.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
T_T I was...FOOLED OMG...
No boobs for me...

Best answers
Kaination said:
omg, i ripped my weiner off after that D:

:yes:
That made my day. Well when i started to see the page load i jumped on my speakers and turned them off because they were in full blast, good try thought.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You!!!...

I kinda had the idea this was going to happen, good thing I had my sound off tho D:

Best answers
Spunky said:
Damn!! (inner gohan:Hell yes!!!) I was eating my soup and when i saw that, i spit my pc with soup all over it.

You wont get away with this.... This is all your foult!!!.... All your foult! All your foult!!!!!! Yaaaaaa *sound comes from a%$ * *blushes*

Best answers
FU! TOTALLY! I almoust fecking blasted something on the screen when I just saw this tread :X it was like 0.1secs. when I clicked it after I saw it.. INSTANTLY! and j00 bish gotta ruin it all ;'< no bewbs! yhyyy!

YOUR EVIL!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's think about it, if she was really naked, you'd be banned and this thread would be closed. Clearly, this thread is neither closed nor are you banned. It wouldn't take a genius to figure out this was a scam without clicking the link.

KyoKusanagi

K
See this is why a slow internet connection is good - I clicked it and scrolled down the page to see what was what.

Danger averted :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are people actually caught by these things? I turned off my sound when the pic stopped loading.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
Scared the **** out of me, your a punk.
The fact that you fell for it, even though it's been well established that she's not actually naked makes you the punk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom