Jessica Alba Isn't Actually Naked Because If She Was This Would Be Closed By Now o/

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The where is waldo one is better. Got my mom with that one, boy was she pissed.

Best answers
DAMN man i CRAPED in my pants when i saw Jessica Alba but... the bloody sharp teethed grl was HOT!!!!! DUDE!!!!!

Best answers
Chris` said:
The where is waldo one is better. Got my mom with that one, boy was she pissed.
What the poop? I stared at that pic for like half an hour, and nothing came up.. But I figured something was wrong since Waldo wasn't on that pic anyway o_O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn, I go to sleep and wake up, and now there's like 8 billion replies. ROFLPIES. I was just havin' a little fun, sorry to the people that it actually scared.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
xD JAJJAJJA damn that was soooo original! =D

i really though it would be a pic, loading there, i really was like: Aw yeh lemme see da nipples! yawn! though luckly i had no sound on =D

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When a picture is loading as a flashfile, it's probably going to do something like this.

Best answers
It almost got me. Then I remembered I was on cable, and pictures don't load that slowly. Then I remembered the thousands of other things just like this that I've already seen.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Old didnt realy get me. But if you want good pranks go to liquid generation XD

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
What was supposed to happen..? Is it supposed to be another one of those ghost things?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! Spunky you damn bastard I'll ****ing kill you for that do you have any ****ing idea how scared I was!?!?! This made me ****ing crap my ****ing pants you ****ing idiot!! God damn it what's the big idea do you ****ing know that if my grandma saw this who by the way lives in the same ****ing house as me saw this she'd be ****ing dead right now why o why didn't she see it the ****ing hag! Ah, I feel better now.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dan_esf_fanatic said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! Spunky you damn bastard I'll ****ing kill you for that do you have any ****ing idea how scared I was!?!?! This made me ****ing crap my ****ing pants you ****ing idiot!! God damn it what's the big idea do you ****ing know that if my grandma saw this who by the way lives in the same ****ing house as me saw this she'd be ****ing dead right now why o why didn't she see it the ****ing hag! Ah, I feel better now.
Death threats and spam. My work is done here.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I knew she wasn't naked, but I thought she was in one of those "naked painting" outfits where someone paints on someone's body so it looks like they have something on when they are actually nude...

But I still ruined it =( I had the sound down, the picture load slowly, stopped, I got bored, minimized the window down for a bit, re opened, and so this red lady on it. I woulda jumped if I had the sound on/didn't minimize the window.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow... dead thread :eek:

/me shoots it in the head to make sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom