Jeice and Burter - Caramelldansen

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm typically a patient person but seriously are we not allowed to have fun when we want to?, Guys, grow up. 20 minutes to animate the dance, 30 seconds to take a background picture, 5 seconds to input music. WOW! 20 minutes and 35 seconds.

To spite your immature and unnecessary comments, I'm going to go to hike to a waterfall, then have a bbq at my friends house, followed by spending an entire day at the beach because I feel like it and don't want to animate.
lemme come!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[video=youtube;LMST_GoX2tM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMST_GoX2tM&feature=related[/video]

She's better at it, for exactly 2 reasons.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suggest DT does Guldo like that fat guy singing numa numa!

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
[video=youtube;LMST_GoX2tM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMST_GoX2tM&feature=related[/video]

She's better at it, for exactly 2 reasons.
Damn, I'd never guess why :)

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
She does a full dance as well its kinda cool she must have wicked amounts of energy

Best answers
Heey!
I remember this map with clouds and leaves flying around. What happened with them ?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I feel as if few people read the whole topic anymore....

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heey!
I remember this map with clouds and leaves flying around. What happened with them ?
sometimes the weather changes dude, I know it's hard to believe but it's happening all the time even in the real world.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow...that video...

It's entrancing...like, I can't stop looking. I mean...I dunno why, there's plenty of raunchier videos anywhere you look, but that one just makes me kinda zone out while watching it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I like the news at the moment, characters of freeza's saga have the best personnality and good fun.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
WTF....

I never heard about caramelldancing before and now I can't just stopping listening to this **** song... It's like get attached to my brain and it can'tr let me go -_-" I feel ashamed that my brain like this stuff when my common sense tell me it's stupid & not funny....

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WTF....

I never heard about caramelldancing before and now I can't just stopping listening to this **** song... It's like get attached to my brain and it can'tr let me go -_-" I feel ashamed that my brain like this stuff when my common sense tell me it's stupid & not funny....
Its not an internet meme for nothing ^^

Read up man http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caramelldansen

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like i said i curse Raven for posting it in the chatbox first i managed to get away from it until he posted that God forsaken video but still its good fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom