Jedi knight Jedi Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Anyone know and have Jedi knight Jedi Academy? If anyone have plz help me with Multiplayer.When i create game after some time (50-60 sec) it comes error: Cl_parsepacketentities:End of Massage.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You downloaded a pirated version of the game, don't be a cheap bastard and go buy it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You downloaded a pirated version of the game, don't be a cheap bastard and go buy it.
Hehe yeah, I think we all know that error a little too well. I fixed mine though (won't tell anyone how though cause I'm selfish). :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i never had such a problem, you probably had a damaged installation, maybe ask or google up this problem. I gues there should be a fix for it. Sadly i dont know it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That error comes only if you have a crack. (There are many ways to go through this, but i won't tell. )

Best answers
My freind bought the game its not pirate.I didnt patched it and that was the problem.Its fine now.
What do i need to play online?When i press refresh i dont get any servers.Its just saying: Getting new server liist...I was waiting some time but i dont get servers.
P.S where can i get mods for this game?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you're looking for servers, make sure it's not set to 'favorites' or 'local', but set it to 'internet'.

There are still hundreds of servers. I know because I still play JKA.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What is that file? There is million of files there
And remember i jave JEdi Academy - Jedi knight 1
I dont have Jedi Knight 2 or 3
Jedi Academy = Jedi Knight 2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, Jedi Academy is Jedi Knight 3.

Jedi Knight 2 = Jedi Outcast.

Jedi Knight 1 = Dark Forces 2.

Confusing, but still.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The update is 1.01.

The url : http://jediknight2.filefront.com/file/Jedi_Knight_Academy_Patch_101;20459

I don't recomend you to play JA in multiplayer, very few have skills in there, and everyone 'lames' each other, calls by names, or kicks you out when you go to a server. Then there's these Clan rpg'ers....

Try Jedi Outcast instead, Better multiplayer, better singleplayer, more friendly community, helps you get better if you're willing to, even though the player's are old school and good.

Best answers
The update is 1.01.

The url : http://jediknight2.filefront.com/file/Jedi_Knight_Academy_Patch_101;20459

I don't recomend you to play JA in multiplayer, very few have skills in there, and everyone 'lames' each other, calls by names, or kicks you out when you go to a server. Then there's these Clan rpg'ers....

Try Jedi Outcast instead, Better multiplayer, better singleplayer, more friendly community, helps you get better if you're willing to, even though the player's are old school and good.
I alredy have that patch.Like i say i dont get any servers.That "Getting list of new server..." stays forever.I will try to wait longer time and i will see if i will found some server.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have you turned from the filter local to internet ?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we've already established he is using a warezed version of the game. any help, will not be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom