Jariroth's artwork(comeback)

Best answers
Here we go since dany_goku asked in the fantasy wars thread for me to post some artwork:
dany_goku said:
Wow nice one Jariroth .Please post some of you drawings.
I decided do another thread, because not all my drawings are fantasy characters, and even if they were, i dont want to bother making up some backside story for each one. Okay here we go!

Starting with a schoolgirl i colored one day for practice:

Wallpaper i made out of picture i drew long time ago(some of you might have seen this):

Just a female Death i drew long ago (just lineart, not colored).

I might send more if i find em from my HD, or if i bother to scan some more.

Best answers
really nice

8/10 for the 1st one
10/10 for the 2nd one
and 9/10 for teh 3rd one

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They're all decent, I really like that second one, good job.

Best answers
Thank you both! Why is it that boths favourite is the one with the most bare skin?
Well i post the same picture i posted in the fantasy wars thread:

Here's a Snowman and woman(not colored again):

And here's angel with dark wings looking out of window:

(the hands dont look alright but whatever)

Best answers
Thx Jariroth for uploading these pictures.
I like them all ,especially the dead angel and the woman who makes a snowman.You sure got talent.Keep up the good work.;)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You got a lot of potential... keep it up.

Best answers
Maybe i'll post this in here as well:

I might update it, but im not promising anything.

Best answers
mmh.. the only crit about this last one is her bewbs. I know that they'll go flat when press'd againts something hard, but that's a cloud aint it? lol ^^ well neweys, maybe you should make 'em splat in more roundly direction, can't think of anything else to do with 'em. That just looks alil too strange. Otherwize, luv all of your works! <3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only thing I don't like is that when the face is facing the side, the face kinda seems... long

like a horsie :D!

Best answers
Hamppu said:
mmh.. the only crit about this last one is her bewbs. I know that they'll go flat when press'd againts something hard, but that's a cloud aint it? lol ^^ well neweys, maybe you should make 'em splat in more roundly direction, can't think of anything else to do with 'em. That just looks alil too strange. Otherwize, luv all of your works! <3
Yeah i know i forgot to fix it! Originally i wasn't going to make her lying on cloud, so i made them flatten, but after i got the idea of cloud i forgot to fix em. I was supposed to make them sink in the cloud.
Kaination said:
Only thing I don't like is that when the face is facing the side, the face kinda seems... long

like a horsie :D !
That might be because i also forgot to draw her lower jaw...But the piece of hair is replacing it making it look longer than it should be...
I'm gonna fix them both if i manage to get hold of new coloring style im practicing...(supposed to come out little like sven-da-mans drawings)
Edit:
A little WIP, i might still do some work on some areas...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
really nice work, only 1 crit, the boobs are too small for a anime girl xD
u should make em c-D cup or something?

Best answers
Only one thing. I dislike too big breasts. For me its not "bigger the better", neither do i like too small ones. I usually go with more realistic sized breasts...
For example, in Bleach i think Tatsuki is more attractive than Inoue. Or in Naruto, Anko > Tsunade.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh :S from my opinion vice versa :) but everyone has its own taste

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom