Japz Kame ha

Best answers
Where can i find a japanice sound too goku's kame ha:laff:
;D :devsmile: :devgrin:

Best answers
It's all opinion, namek.

I also prefer japanese voices. Neither is really better than the other.. it's just opinion.

Best answers
by the way i fixed it, sounds better than english goku kamehameha. and i fixed a better teleport sound as well ;). reason why i wanted it cause jap kamehameha is more original than english one, and yes i prefer jap. anything wrong with it? :devsmile:

Best answers
And next you're telling me that the music for the American version is better than the Japanese version? Or that in any anime series, the english version music is better than the japanese version music? If you listen to any song from the series Inuyasha that has an English version, and listen to both the English and Japanese version, you will immediately notice that the Japanese version is better. Anyone who thinks otherwise should just go listen to 'NSYNC and Britney Spears. (American pop sucks. J-Pop doesn't.)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please, don't spam absolutely idiotic comments like "english is better, what r u a jap?" That's a personal oppinion. Somehow I doubt you can speak both languages fluently enough to decipher for yourself which one is a better language. You seem to have enough problem with basic English grammar and spelling to nullify your argument. After only a semester of Japanese I can confer to you that Japanese is a much easier language to learn and is a much more efficient language to speak than English, but of course, that's just my oppinion.

I haven't heard any recent updates about the jap pack, though it *should* have been released well over a month ago. Check the dev journals.

Best answers
about this english is better stuf almost every dbz episode i saw whas english so i hated the japanese version but then i saw dbgt episode and they where in japanese now i like that it kinda depends on what your looking if you only saw english you like english voices and the same with the japanese voices

Best answers
look in the alpha sounds section on red saiyan for the jap sounds, dirty harrys sound pack or something like that.
just take out the sounds u want to use.
i personally like the teleport sound in that pack. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom