japanese sounds?

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
hi
i would like to ask if there will be a japanese music/sounds version? i know that 1.2.3 had a tickbox for japanese sounds but i am afraid that it will be forgotten and esf: final will have english sounds and music, also, 1.2.3 had the american SSJ3 transformation music, i would like one of the japanese soundtrack themes or maybe even dragon soul instrumental from dragon ball kai

thanks for reading

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God i hope that gets donne. Its up to our sound artists though :s

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would like a japanese sound-pack too. ^_^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trust me, even if the ESF team doesn't make one, I am sure someone else in the community will make one whenever ESF:F is released.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Japanese sounds should be easier to grab, specially cause of Dragonball: Kai.. so.. Zero! Freedom!! Make it happen!!! ♥

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it would be easy if DBK was finished, and we had a hard copy of the dialogue track. What makes it difficult at the moment is for the most part, the available dialogue is badly equalised stereo, and is usually merged with the musictrack. This just makes it tedious enough to warrant putting it off until you're finished with the english and know precisely what samples are required. Im certain it will be completed eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom