Japanese DS games on American DS system?

Best answers
Im pretty sure this goes here. Well anyways, i was thinking on buying Jump Superstars.Since its a Japanse game, i have no idea if it will work on my DS.

Thanks in advance.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes it will.

A friend of mine has a European DS, and he has the Japanese Nintendogs, Jump! Superstars, and this Japanese Naruto game, and he also plays American and European games on it.

I myself also have a European DS, and I have the US version of Kirby Canvas Curse, but I also play European games on it.

The DS, like the GBA, has no region protection, you can play anything on it that you want.

However, some Japanese titles might not be able to wirelessly interface with say, a US version of the same game.

Best answers
Alright. Thank you.

Guess im getting me Jump Superstars. :)

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why? It's somewhat likely Jump Superstars will be released in the US, seeing as how Shounen Jump is popular there too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
Why? It's somewhat likely Jump Superstars will be released in the US, seeing as how Shounen Jump is popular there too.
Maybe.

But some people don't like to wait, and/or want the original Japanese gangsta **** instead of a localised version.

Best answers
If it doesnt work, you can allways get the 'codes' to unlock the DS anyhow. (Google is your friend).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom