Best answers
-Credits
SexyAsian - Model
ESF - Animations [I Think]
Me - ReSkin

Im Only Showing What It Looks Like Untill I Get Permission From SexyAsian.Critz?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it wouldnt really help you to get pernission from asian, its the bfp janemba he added the sword and positioned him for esf (i know this cuz he asked for my help to assign him)

your going to need permission from the person who made the bfp janemba

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
jesus.. if tahts the bfp janemba... then the maker should shoot himself... for quake 3 u make one 70000 times better than mine

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive never seen any other janembas but the one you made smo, so i cant really say how good or bad it is,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smo's Janemba is the PWNAGE it beats the crap out of the one of BFP.......No offense to the bfp one though lol........

Best answers
well i dunno if this helps on u criting reskin

thats original

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well to crit it, lets see, you obliterated any detail the skin had to begin with, looks like you just bluured it

Best answers
i dint blur it i used burn i deleted black lines cause it made him look more cartoony an i dint like that

Best answers
umm

did janemba have a sword ?? cos i prefer him with tout the sword.

Best answers
well, its ok. But the bfp janemba i saw, in a particular site i had forgotten, was MUCH MUCH MUCH better than that ef janemba model.

Best answers
Yes Janemba did have a sword in the fusion movie, but he didnt have it for very long. Anyway I dont think it looks too bad. I like it in fact, had there been a sounpack and sprites out there for this particular model I would be happy to replace someone with that.

Best answers
I hope sbdy redid the animations cause the one i had my hands on some time ago (by sexyasian ig) had its sword trough his neck when he was blocking o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not very understood, can u give us a biger pic?

oNe

Best answers
It's good, looks like has a big red shlong though, lol. Anyways I'll like it, if you release it I'll give it a download.

Best answers
thats not asian's, its from the frag-force, a group of people that made alot of bfp models/edits and released them,you should try to use more detail in the skin and not have it so light.

Best answers
Wele that is bfp s Janemba you should give proper credit asian only got the sword from trunks and assigned it all to ESF nothing more

Wele the skin is fine , i dont think its should be more =p= PrO

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pr0 he asked me himself to assign it for him, (which i didnt do btw), he told me himself it was the bfp janemba, why would he lie about the origination of a model and say it still came from someone else, theres no motive

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jesus.. if tahts the bfp janemba... then the maker should shoot himself... for quake 3 u make one 70000 times better than mine
Lol smo. Easy there man

Best answers
I think it looks good. I haven't seen the other one so I don't know if it's better or worse.

*Off-Topic* Ultra, this is getting beyond the joke. PrO Model editor, and now the Ultra squad? Who are trying to fool?

Best answers
uhm guys...if you download the model, you'll know where the model was from, and i don't like how you posted this thread vegitto...don't post anything you download from my page onto here if you can, thx. and i only added on the sword and positioned it for esf, what nutz said. and i guess i should tell you that this isn't gonna be released unless u ask bfp modeler and skinner. :p
bye

*edit
btw, change the credits..i didn't make the model nor did i skin it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom