✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Should have used the sword that the BFP model comes with, it looks a lot better.

Best answers
Wow... When someone named ‘Derek’ asked to edit my Bebi oozaru for ESF, I didn’t know that I could find my good old Janemba here...

Anyway I won’t shoot myself, that was my first Bfp model... 1 year and a half ago, I also didn’t know how to skin^^.
http://shinvolsung.free.fr/demonport.jpg

And well^^ It’s ugly compared to ESF team or Yorke stuff...
It was fun to play anyway...the ‘leitmotiv’ of those models.(With its ‘useless’ facial animation)

Well I left all this Bfp stuff very long ago.Even if I’d like credits to be respected (Ugly or not, they’re still my babies...) I can’t be everywhere to check this...
It’s not the first time that Janemba suffer this kind of treatment

Best answers
Who the hell is Ultra33Gokussj3? Are you trying to be the Pr0? I suggest you remove all of that stuff you have in your SIG and AVATAR. Remove it before I report this to a MOD.
---

Not too bad of a re-skin, try re-doing the face though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shin, my friend, pr0 is a member on the forums, he respects himself as the professional editer, he even has his own section on RS, but untra is almost the spitting image of him, kinda lame if ya ask me, say, i might play with that oozaru of yours, might make it for esf, cos i wub your work ^_^

Best answers
I see.
RS? Another DBZ mod? Where’s this forum?
Wub? Lol ,I finally undertsand...Thx

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Volsung said:
I see.
RS? Another DBZ mod? Where’s this forum?
Wub? Lol ,I finally undertsand...Thx
RS is Red Saiyan. It is a models/maps/sounds/etc. resources site for DBZ mods that affiliate with it. http://www.redsaiyan.net but I believe the site is down for now.

And, please, bring this on topic, and if you have a user issue (like MyStix), please bring it to an admin.

Best answers
And if you have a user issue (like MyStix), please bring it to an admin.
Sorry if I look like a complete Noob, but i’m not sure to understand...^^

Best answers
I have one question... who cares about asking for the permission...???? excuse me if i sound like a complete idiot but.. it IS just a game...And as long as he gives the credit to the original modler whats the problem

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gohan pernission to release edits is what they are talking about, its part of THIS forums rules,

if you made a model you wouldnt want everyone and thier cousin editing it, credits are enough for me in most cases, but it isnt for everybody

Best answers
if you made a model you wouldnt want everyone and thier cousin editing it, credits are enough for me in most cases, but it isnt for everybody
It’s enough for me too...

In my former readme files ,I often wrote ‘Don’t edit without my permission’
But it’s in fact a question of curiosity, more than authorisation.
During Bfp times, i saw a lot of my stuff used in some creation without tolding me...Which wasn't a crime^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom