Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i will be the first to say :shocked:

Best answers
could be wrong to because i havenmt seen much new models and stuff.
I havent seen many models but the ones that i have seen arent that good.

except for those renders ofcourse :yes: looking good.
So sorry ifi have insulted you Vassago.

but what models did you make for ESF ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gotta say that Vassago thoughs renders 0wN!!
dacooler Vassago made the cell model(s) he has made the 2nd stage of Cell (working on Perfect Cell Too) as well but aint got it released yet but will be released with the next version of ESF.
Peace Out

BrunO

Best answers
figurs

i thought so.
that was a Really nice model :yes:
so sorry again vassago:)

Vassago

V
Yea.....

Look, the other modelers might not have been good in the past but they are getting a lot better. Vegeta's new Buu models are looking very very good (better than anything he has done before) and Tarkonian's new Piccolo model is also a LOT better.

A model isn't everything though. It's got to have a decent skin to bring it to life. My cell skins aren't that great - they are meant to look cartoony, with a touch of realism. If I wanted them to be great, I'd spend hours and hours on them.

btw, here is SS_Vegeta's new "Evil skinny buu":

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think thats what skinny buu looks like... pritty sure he didnt have a cape... and the face looks alittle long..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, he's a bit to out of proportions.

DbZ Piccolo

D
seeing how i do the ref pics i should know thats what he looks like

Best answers
you guy's are strange.

i appologise for saiying you guy's were bad and now i'm anoying.
what's wrong ? what did i say ?

Best answers
Wow.... No body knows what Evil Skinny Buu looks like... And you call yourselves DBZ fans...

Best answers
vegeta is right you should should know what everybody looks like when being a Real DBZ fan, but you dont get to see evil skinny buu that much so dont be ashame to much. :)

And SS_Vegeta : why are you always that negative ?
Just because those guy's dont know what evil skinny buu looks like does'nt mean there stupid or something, but you sure make them look like it.

please change your atitude, just because you from the ESF team and a moderator does'nt mean you god.

I dont say this to insult you or something like that.
so please dont bann me:devil:

Vassago

V
Cooler, YOU are the one with a self-righteous attitude who thinks you are better than I or the other ESF modelers. I am a professional 3d modeler and texture artist, so please don't confuse your skill with my own.

Vegeta's model is accurate to the character (only thing I would fix is the jawline), so please don't doubt him. We use the best reference images to make sure our models ARE accurate.

Please don't doubt the modeler's abilities on the ESF team. We do our best to make things accurate and true. By the time we reach beta level our models will be perfectly fine. I think everyone forgets that we are A L P H A still. Thats PRE-BETA (before beta), for all those who DON'T understand.

So please refrain from pointing out specific flaws in skins or models - we are well aware of them. We do quicker jobs right now because you are all crying for more characters to choose from. Since we are doing them fast, they aren't going to look that great. When the next alpha is released, a lot of fixes will be made while all of you play it. All in turn, getting ready for a beta release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom