Jackson-Not Guilty!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A few moments ago, I was watching the news and the jury had finally came to their verdict that all the accounts Michael Jackson was accounted for, turns out he was not guilty. As a MJ fan, I am very pleased to hear this, i still find it bazaare howa little rumor could get so big. Hopefully, he can go back to recording music.

I still think sleep overs with little boys are a little wierd..But a lot of people thought he as some sick twisted celebrity gone bad, which is what people like to see...So it warms me to see all the people who were dead set on seeing him guilty be politcally wrong. Now all they can do is complain.

Thriller 4 eva :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG you're on the ball. The verdict was given in less time than it would've taken me to type that.

11 counts, not guilty on each and every one of them. Booya!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
A few moments ago, I was watching the news and the jury had finally came to their verdict that all the accounts Michael Jackson was accounted for, turns out he was not guilty. As a MJ fan, I am very pleased to hear this, i still find it bazaare howa little rumor could get so big. Hopefully, he can go back to recording music.

I still think sleep overs with little boys are a little wierd..But a lot of people thought he as some sick twisted celebrity gone bad, which is what people like to see...So it warms me to see all the people who were dead set on seeing him guilty be politcally wrong. Now all they can do is complain.

Thriller 4 eva :yes:
A little weird? Dood, that's weird as hell. If you had a kid and he / she slept at a friends house, how would you react to learn that the parent, who lets say is 40, slept in the same bed as the kid? Don't you think it would be more then just a little weird?

Just a little info here. Did you know that Michael had an alarm that went off in his bedroom? It was triggered when someone walked down the hallway towards his bedroom. What other purpose could there be for that, honestly? In my mind, there’s no way he could be innocent. This is the second time he’s been accused of this for gods sakes.. This is ridiculous.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub said:
It was triggered when someone walked down the hallway towards his bedroom. What other purpose could there be for that, honestly?
Burgulars? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom