Jack Thompson Walks Out Of Hearing

Best answers
Apparently Jack had heard enough.

The Florida Bar asked for an "enhanced disbarment" in the disciplinary hearing of Jack Thompson, held earlier this afternoon. The recommendation means Thompson would be disbarred and prohibited from applying to practice law again for ten years, according to 11th Judicial Circuit of Florida spokesperson Eunice Sigler.

Thompson's hearing apparently ended in the attorney walking out of the courtroom after saying the judge lacked the authority to hear his case.

http://snagwiremedia.com/consolepatrol/2008/06/jack-thompson-walks-out-on-hea.html

Guy needs to be locked up in an asylum.:laff:

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Metallica said:
Then it all crashes down
And you break your crown
And you point your finger
But there's no one around

Just want one thing
Just to play the king
But the castle's crumbled
And you're left with just a name

Where's your crown King Nothing?
Ahhh, I've been waiting to do that.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This kind of reminds me of Saddam Hussein screaming at the judge who sentenced him to death, saying the same thing: "You don't have jurisdiction over me! I don't recognize you!" If only the same fate would befall Thompson.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can imagine the scene now, SA goons, and Anonymous in attendance taking cell phone movies of his hanging while he clings on to a copy of the florida penal code.

Ahh.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm gonna laugh when Jack Thompson turns out to be Jesus and smites all of you.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm gonna laugh when Jack Thompson turns out to be Jesus and smites all of you.
Jack Thompson is exactly like the people who cheered on the Romans crucifying Jesus.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
Jack Thompson is exactly like the people who cheered on the Romans crucifying Jesus.
This kind of reminds me of Saddam Hussein screaming at the judge who sentenced him to death, saying the same thing: "You don't have jurisdiction over me! I don't recognize you!" If only the same fate would befall Thompson.

Anyway, he got what was coming to him. This is everyone's chance to do the opposite of what he expects. I don't know, show a little compassion. He failed his mission, he's getting disbarred and he probably doesn't have a backup plan. Send him a dollar. That'll make everything better. Or if you're still angry that he said mean things that didn't affect anyone, send him the dollar with a note that says, "Keep the change."

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Anyway, he got what was coming to him. This is everyone's chance to do the opposite of what he expects. I don't know, show a little compassion. He failed his mission, he's getting disbarred and he probably doesn't have a backup plan. Send him a dollar. That'll make everything better. Or if you're still angry that he said mean things that didn't affect anyone, send him the dollar with a note that says, "Keep the change."
Point taken. However, I was joking, whereas I think he, and other insane religious conservatives like him are those very types that cheered the Romans on.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Point taken. However, I was joking, whereas I think he, and other insane religious conservatives like him are those very types that cheered the Romans on.
I don't doubt it.

I'm going to send him a dollar with a happy face attached to it. I think he needs some joy in his life.

Best answers
What a slippery slope he has fallen down

Started out as a threat to gamers everywhere, but now he's become what amounts to entertainment for us all. From leading the coalition against us to lunatic in the court...AWESOME

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He brought it upon himself =/

He overdosed when he had Rockstar by the balls regarding the hot coffee bs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom