Who should i make after i finish bass.exe

• Protoman

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Colonel

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
sorry for the double post but no one is responding so,
ok i was working on Lan right, then i realized, i should make those changes to megaman, especially the face cause it bothered me, ne i went to poopinmymouth and i think i got the joints right ne way

also i fixed (changed*) the face because before it looked kinda nasty

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks like you are really getting the hang of it! you can make those 2 triangles under the eye into a quad to sort of clean it up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
great just add the red little thing in the middle of his chest

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"no one is responding" is not a legitimate excuse for double posting. do it again and youll get a warning.

Best answers
sorry, ne way thanks guys everybocdies cits help, but if i take away the tris under the eye it will be 5 sided, but incase every body forgot i still needs a good spriting program and tutorial, or at least a lead on where to look

Best answers
ya it will if take away the edges the will still be a vert where they meet and i cant take that way cause itl mess up the eye

Best answers
LAN

ok i made lan but im mainly lookin for c&c's on the face cause it bothers me but i cant figure out whats worng with it, lol

edit:yes the eyes are skinned now if i can only figure out how to do the rest lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ahh i noticed the eyes were skinned :p cant really say much about the character itself but maybe i can crit on his construction if you provide wires, it looks sweet

Best answers
wires eh ok here ya go

i dont know what it is but somthing about the face looks weird, do you see anything wrong with it?

edit: and is it just me or does lans back in my sig look kinda like a drwn pic

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good so far, it is just a shame that Megaman NT or whatever sucks, ORIGINAL & X FTW

Best answers
If you plan on skinning it, try giving it a bit more defenition.
Use different types of color and several ways of bleding, specially on the eyes.

Keep it up, the model is looking great =).

Best answers
lol i know i know i just skinned the eyes for fun, and to see if i could i guess, but aside frm that MEGAMAN BATTLE NETWORK DOES NOT SUCK! lol im making the after the game not the show(yes this is my daily first period post so no update)

edit: next ill make bass.exe but i have to do sumthing for my brother first, it for a church ad or sumthin, i guess u could call it my first modling job since they might pay me, but ya that shouldnt take long its nothing special.

but i need to know before i even start bass and i cant make up my mind, do u think i should make protoman.exe or colonel.exe after bass il end up making both but wich should i do next(there both so cool!)?

Best answers
PROTOMAN DOES NOT SUCK! lol wich is why i cant make up my mind

Best answers
WyldCard said:
haha protoman sucks
Protoman is like the second best fighter next to Megaman but any way those models are decent fareal but yea I think you should do Protoman

Best answers
Proto man is the way to go lol hes like one of da best fighters expecially with his sword skill and stuff

Best answers
Can I see a side view of both the Lan and Megaman.exe for crits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom