jack in!!!!

Who should i make after i finish bass.exe

• Protoman

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Colonel

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
ok ok ill learn how to model joints, and i already added a row of polies in the front
(i thought i already said that) ne way, and im not worried about zeronigtmare, he dosnt like me for some reason, everytime i do somthing he bashes it into the ground, could some kinda help me on the whole joints thing tho, but later now is fullmetal alchemist 2: curse of the crimson elixer time(this isnt advertisement for anybody who thinks it is)

edit: you see, row down the middle now

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TRSS said:
ok ok ill learn how to model joints, and i already added a row of polies in the front
(i thought i already said that) ne way, and im not worried about zeronigtmare, he dosnt like me for some reason, everytime i do somthing he bashes it into the ground, could some kinda help me on the whole joints thing tho, but later now is fullmetal alchemist 2: curse of the crimson elixer time(this isnt advertisement for anybody who thinks it is)

edit: you see, row down the middle now

In the side view, Im sure the front part of the body still is pointed... add more poly's. I'm not sure how you should fix ur model, But I can say that it needs fixing

Best answers
TRSS, Zero is just giving you hard crits. People do it in their own way and it would be best not to take offense. If you don't like his opinions and crits, don't ask for them in the first place. Why he may seem mean to you is most likely your attitude towards him and other things.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you dont want crits dont post. i dont go crying because people tell me my sigs are too a or b.

make the legs rounder, he looks like he will be walking on ... squarelike legs

the feet look wierd probobly because you picked a bad render and didnt mak them smooth

the fingers and thumb look long, and should be smoothed a bit

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some polyflow things:
btw, earlier I should have said "hips" instead of "waist" because all the polies you have there are unneeded.

The polygon's you have at the knees should extend all the way around the legs, not just stop at the front. Having it the way it is now isn't really effective . . .

Keep in mind you're making a human body, so pay very close attention to whatever real references you're using and to go from them (and if you don't have any, find some on google)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

just noticed some more 5-sideds at the part where the foot and shin connect (ancle area)

Best answers
hey does anybody have a pic of mega's face from the side , or of his back back thingy, thanks it would help a lot

Best answers

Possible transes: (where he like fuses with someone...)

(fuses with gutsman..) note that when he transes he has a different symbol... If I could just for practicing I'd like to skin it if youd let me and give me the .mdl or whatever... I wont post it or anything.

Best answers
ok update time sorry it took so long, i played and beat fullmetal alchemist 2 (wich was great by the way) and also got marvel nemisis, also the time i did spend modeling i didnt feel like makin megas head so i started a zero(check sig) but ne way here it is

edit: hey this models pretty much through but guess wat! ill be making a series of models to go with this, the only thing im making for sure right now is Lan, a PET, and some weapons, wich by the way if im going to make a cybersword im pretty sure ill need a spriting program, could somebody tell me where to find one of those and some tuts? PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

Best answers
hey everbody knows what this means right? THIS IS MY SECOND FINISHED MODEL! im at school....its first period.... and im bored. ANYWAY ill start on Lan when i get home

Best answers
whatcha talkin bout axman. oh i think u missunderstood me, i meant it was done in the sense that it was all there, ill probly do the same thing i did with trss and change almost everything, kasey knows what im talkin bout

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TRSS said:
whatcha talkin bout axman. oh i think u missunderstood me, i meant it was done in the sense that it was all there, ill probly do the same thing i did with trss and change almost everything, kasey knows what im talkin bout
I think he understood you fine. I agree, It is far from finished. The poly layout is bad, and the model could use alot more detail... just throwing a cel-shade render over a model doesn't make it finished.

Best answers
come on its megaman how much more detail could it have? if u didnt notice hes kinda lean, but i still need that spriting program for his cyber sword etc.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
zeldalink said:
Dude seriously what the **** is your problem?
if your so good i would like to see your megaman model =S

ok it looks good for me just the schoulders from the side bugs me i would like to see were this go`s ^^
What the star star star star is your problem?

He was criticising the model. Whoopeederrr.. No need to get offensive.

Best answers
i think everybody should just stop sippin on that

lol sorry sorry i just had to to that, but hello is anybody listening i need a good spriting program and some tuts and i dont know of any

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No one is getting on your case out of spite. There are just major problems with your model that you're not seeing. Trust us, they're there.

Some examples are you using a 5 sided cylinder for the legs, and having the pelvis area modelled the way it is now, along with the arms (i.e. with no polies for proper deforming). It's a quick way of modelling, it gets the shape of megaman, but the quickest way, isn't the right way.
I know you're not planning on animating it, but you should consider learning some of the basics of polyflow and deformation, along with anatomy, or you'll be getting the same crits for different models for a long while to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom