jack in!!!!

Who should i make after i finish bass.exe

• Protoman

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Colonel

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
ok i was bored and trss(the character) was givin me a hard time so i started a megaman.exe, its late tho so ill post wires tomarrow and an unshaded version upon request, ne way

AND I PROMISE ILL ACTUALLY FINISH THIS ONE

p.s. oh ya and if anybody has a pic of the thing on his back that would be greatly apreciated because i dont no the details of it

bad grammar=4:00 a.m

Best answers
Lo_Oking good so far. Much better than TRSS in my opinion. Your skills have improved.

Best answers
One word TRSS, a novice modeller like you should..

NEVER SHOW INK AND PAINT RENDERS!! Specially in your first post.. -.-

Why?

Because you see no detail in the model, no errors, no wireframe, no nothing

So never post renders like that in your first post until you are actually know your stuff :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Show flatshaded and wires.. Never that stupid cell shading crap.

Best answers
TRSS said:
its late tho so ill post wires tomarrow and an unshaded version upon request,
incase u didnt read that before, and if you did, ma bad, ne way

p.s and whats everybody got against cell shading anyway, i like it

Best answers
It's not against it. The fact when you use cel shading during a model in progress is that you really can't give crits on it and cel shading is just a way to pretty up a model quickly. Cel shading is awesome in the end but seeing a model nicely finished and polyworked then adding cel shading as the FINAL touch is the only way to go. Cel shading during a model in progress just means 'hey don't look at my penis..look at my cel shading' as Family guy would put it. That's right..I went there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally I think cellshading is nice, but more often than not, the people here who use it don't have to firm a grasp on how to model, and instead use it to hide errors or make a bad model seem better than it really is.

Anyway, you've got of the shape of the character down, but you need to add polygon's for the places at which people bend (i.e. knees, hips, butt, and elbow)
Having the shape doesn't mean anything if it looks like crap when someone tries to animate it.

Best answers
ok ok no more cel shading until im done(even tho i wasnt hiding anything) and sa_gohan i made some polies around those place and i think i did what u said, ne ill post an update when i finish the head

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would say he's to flat megaman is a dude give him some manly details ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he looks like a lego. use some more polies, get some skill, and stop posting quote pretty renders /quote

post a wire, then show us your quote pretty render /quote

why dont you try modeling something easier, like a cube.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
he looks like a lego. use some more polies, get some skill, and stop posting quote pretty renders /quote

post a wire, then show us your quote pretty render /quote

why dont you try modeling something easier, like a cube.
That was completely uncalled for. Firstly he posted wires in post #5. Secondly, your crits aren't helpful, if anything they're provoking (unecessary) flames. Cut it out or opt for a permanent ban. Your choice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
That was completely uncalled for. Firstly he posted wires in post #5. Secondly, your crits aren't helpful, if anything they're provoking (unecessary) flames. Cut it out or opt for a permanent ban. Your choice.
Well.. I kind of agree. TRSS comes off like he owns the place. I've never seen anyone ever construct a model like that. Show a side view please, cause I am pretty sure the torso comes to point. And if it wasn't for that backpack, I wouldn't be able to tell the front from the back... Sorry, just my 2 cents. And thats not how to construct shoulder's. Read through a few model threads to find out how to... all the polies should come from 1 vertex, so you can deform it more easily.

Best answers
exactly thank you raven dust, any way im gonna add another row of polys in the front just to help with the roundness, but aside from that further updates will be slow because i just rented full metal alchemist 2 and m-men legends 2 but ne heres and update
oh an sa gohan i added polies around the waist knees etc. tell me if this is what you were talking about

EDIT: ok growler when have i ever acted like i own anything, and for the shoulders, i know there wierd but ill fix that later, ne way left you say, and i realize it looks a little chubby, ill fix that now

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you need to completely start this one from scratch, and actually learn the fundamentals about modeling joints.

i suggest heading over to www.poopinmymouth.com and downloading his 9 video tutorials. (yes, all 9) and watching them. and learning.

Best answers
Pretty good. I love megaman. Don't forget megaman's logo thingy.^^

Hope that helps. I didnt know he had that on his back... Untill i saw the picture I just posted>_< I guess he had the thing on his back at the beginning of NT warrior because in the new ones he doesnt have anything on his back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fix the fingers fix the boots fix the chest fix the feet and fix the back

add some more polies as i previously stated, try making them visible

still looks like a lego, try rounding the arms and legs

Best answers
it looks good.... but i wish u would do a classic mega man modle instead... old mega man was so pimp.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
fix the fingers fix the boots fix the chest fix the feet and fix the back

add some more polies as i previously stated, try making them visible

still looks like a lego, try rounding the arms and legs

Dude seriously what the **** is your problem?
if your so good i would like to see your megaman model =S

ok it looks good for me just the schoulders from the side bugs me i would like to see were this go`s ^^

Best answers
The models coming along great. Nice use of polys and great job keeping it low.
Zeronightmare just has issues with people who try because he doesn't so don't worry too much about his mouthing it's just the way he is.

However, You should add another row of polys on the front part of the leg to smooth it out slightly unless you wanted that for meshsmooth or something.

Keep it up

Best answers
I have to stop saying things to soon. You do need to learn how to model joints though so they don't warp during animation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom