J . I . N ..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The render is bad, and the lightning effect hurts my eyes.

Bg is good.

8/10

Best answers
It wasn't a render, was a stock image, but yeah it was low quality...:scared:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the lighting = ugh, the rest = sexeh D:

The stock is not bad, looks damn sexy, I have a medium quality version, to me its awesome :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do get rid of it, because it makes the whole sig look ugly. And also add a 1px black border, or some other kind of border...whatever. Sigs without borders don't blend in with the forum nicely.

Best answers
Yeah it looks like you have that same lightning most of your signature and in this it doesn't fit at all.

So like Sicron said, get rid of it because it really kills your signature(s). :E

Best answers
:yes:
Well it's better now because of borders but I still dont like that kind of "light source". :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What kind of logic is that? Every signature needs a lightsource? Sorry, but 99 of the 100 sigs that use a lightsource get screwed up. Just like yours in this case. Thye just make the signature to bright and make the colors less vibrant and more dull.

Best answers
Every signature needs consistency, meaning that if you have one image with a lightsourc eplaced in the upper left corner, you can't have a second image with a lightsource on the upper right.

In your case (and I'm referring to your current signatrue of Jin), you have the ugly lightblob in the upperright corner, and then you have this image of Jin with a lightsource in the upper right corner. Explain please?

In either case, the lightblob screws up your signature. Get rid of it or use it more wisely, but not like this.

Best answers
That stock image I used already had a sort of light blob in that area, i've just added to it a little, thats probably what is causing it.

@sicron - You need a lightsource in every signature, it looks nice but more importantly gives depth. Go to any good gfx forum and they will tell you the
same. This signature is a different story, because I messed up somewhere and the stock image isn't that good.

Best answers
wow whered you get that? the one I used was kinda like that but it was smaller and its missing a couple things.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like your current best.

but i dont know whats up with the checker pattern thing.... like you saved transparency in the wrong format or something

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why did you name the thread Jin?

Best answers
nice tag!! i like that style very much.. and the colors you choose for this style are very attractive and genuine.. id like to get a hang of that style myself.. oh as everybody mentioned you should lower the optacity of the lightsource.. cause the whole tag has very light colors in it.. and i think those kind of tags need LQ stocks just like you did.. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom