J-Dude's Kajetokun Tribute: "Psychosis From The 7th Circle of Hell"

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After seeing a whole bunch of stuff by Kajetokun, the man behind the infamous videos "It's over 9,000!!!" and "The Balls are Inert", I decided to do one of my own in his style. I only use two little bits of his actual material: a little piece of audio with weird techno music, and a small clip of Yugioh screaming. Everything else was collected from all over the Internet. I arranged it to be as funny as possible, but it's STILL random as Hell...

If I get any more inspiration for it I might add on to it. I don't plan to do any more of these than I can count on one hand; that's an extreme though, as I have no intention of mass producing these.

Well, enjoy! And do tell me what you liked/didn't like/didn't understand.

I call it: "Psychosis From The 7th Circle of Hell"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nuK3YiicbM

Shows included in this are:

DBZ
Naruto
The Landlord
Sailor Moon
Ranma 1/2
Invader Zim
Half Life
Yugioh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ps: Oh, and if you're wondering if the dub I did with Vegeta close to the end is the real voice actor or not, it is. It's audio of a particularly classic moment at an anime convention with Chris Sabat. Also, I supplied the voice imitating UT2K4 when you hear "B-b-b-*****slap!!!"

Oh and lastly, I know I used two small parts from the ESF 1.2.3 Promo vid, and if anyone on the ESF team objects, I can pull those parts and reupload without them.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If random automatically meant funny, you might have an instant classic. But, yah, it was a good try I guess.

Best answers
Your video lacked what Kajetokun had. Your clips were only randomness with no point, While Kajetokuns circled around some certain scene and somewhat forced it to be funny.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You just used random pieces of video without any meaning. Kajetokuns actually took only one part of 10 seconds and reused that in many different (and funny) ways. Something your video fails to achieve.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I couldn't think of a common theme. It's my first attempt, don't crucify it please and thank you. You have to admit this resembles his more random moments though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i want that minute or so of my life back...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice try, I couldn't imagine searching through dozens of video clips to splice them into one like this.

But yeah you're definitely mising something. There isn't really a set "theme" to it. It's hard to describe because it's hard to recreate.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
J-Dude said:
I couldn't think of a common theme. It's my first attempt, don't crucify it please and thank you. You have to admit this resembles his more random moments though.
I think it resembles a seizure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom