J>B>B??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was wondering who was stronger out of the three.

Transformed Jenemba
Final Baby
or Super Gohan Buu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ 3 Goku could not stand a chance against Jenemba, SSJ 3 Goku did not stand a chance against Bebi, but considering that he was a child, he was a little bit weaker then the average body, but he also got stronger since the Buu saga, but when he was turned into a child his power dropped. SSJ 4 Goku tore apart Bebi but he did not stand a chance against Monkey Bebi. SSJ 3 goku would not stand a chance against Super Gohan Buu, Super Gohan Buu could barely handle base Vegetto, but when he turned into a SSJ 1, he tore him apart. That brings back the question if Vegetto>Gogeta, because if he is then that means Vegetto is stronger then Jenemba and Gogeta, then that means Super Gohan Buu is stronger then Jenemba and Gogeta because he barely stood a chance against SSJ Vegetto, but we have to consider that Vegetto was not as serious in fighting as Gogeta was, then we have to think about how strong SSJ 4 is, the question: Is SSJ 4 Goku stronger then Jenemba? Is he stronger then Super Gohan Buu and Bebi? I really can't figure this out.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ 3 Goku could not stand a chance against Jenemba, SSJ 3 Goku did not stand a chance against Bebi, but considering that he was a child, he was a little bit weaker then the average body, but he also got stronger since the Buu saga, but when he was turned into a child his power dropped. SSJ 4 Goku tore apart Bebi but he did not stand a chance against Monkey Bebi. SSJ 3 goku would not stand a chance against Super Gohan Buu, Super Gohan Buu could barely handle base Vegetto, but when he turned into a SSJ 1, he tore him apart. That brings back the question if Vegetto>Gogeta, because if he is then that means Vegetto is stronger then Jenemba and Gogeta, then that means Super Gohan Buu is stronger then Jenemba and Gogeta because he barely stood a chance against SSJ Vegetto, but we have to consider that Vegetto was not as serious in fighting as Gogeta was, then we have to think about how strong SSJ 4 is, the question: Is SSJ 4 Goku stronger then Jenemba? Is he stronger then Super Gohan Buu and Bebi? I really can't figure this out.
I'm pretty sure that SSJ4 Goku is stronger than Janemba, Super Gohan Buu, and Babi (who he was toying with).

Best answers
IMO, ssj4 goku would be around Mystic Gohan's level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom