I've Suggested 1 year ago, maybe now...

Best answers
just a few improvement and looking suggestion, nothing complicated.

I think, when you turn on the turbo it would have the same FX than power up, I mean to all rocks and dust around you.
another thing, would be that you can walk slowly when you are on turbo, like gohan in cell saga. (i know this is stupid, but it would be cool anyway^^)
Frieza's Death ball should be bigger like Spirit bomb.
Final Flash sprite trail should be more thick
Be able to swoop when charging a generic beam or something
Vegeta's renzokuken should charge a lot of ki blast, more than actual.
advance meele fighting in turbo mode, just graphic
and when piccolo trans it could be cool if instead of his trans animation with aura, could do that he take off his clothes, throw it away, and he becomes more faster in form 2, (you all know that piccolo's clothes are heavy for improve speed)

Best answers
some of the things you could find in esf-world sooo..

Best answers
but say ur on 15 million or higher PL and u fire FF, u can't c where ur aiming at already so no point making it any thicker
i like the renzoku one best...... most of the others are pointless

and the picolo one: for animators out there...... would that be hard to animate and implement into ESF?

Best answers
proberly not unless the model has issues with taking the cloak off as in detatching from the model somone cauld give it a shot though

Best answers
Hobomaster said:
but say ur on 15 million or higher PL and u fire FF, u can't c where ur aiming at already so no point making it any thicker
i like the renzoku one best...... most of the others are pointless

and the picolo one: for animators out there...... would that be hard to animate and implement into ESF?
I think you're right about the Final Flash Dicard that :) but I still want the dust efect and walk slowly on turbo mode :)

Best answers
technically picollos transformation is simply a fusion with nail, but since u cant put nail somewhere and then u touch him and transform u might as well take off the clothes :D
but its kind of stupid because he appears with clothes all over the show even tough he is powered up :)
but anyway would be a nice addition if he could take off the clothes, just because its simply cool to see it :D

Best answers
maybe the cloak in the beginning was weighted, but the ones later on weren't

goku still has the blue vest and boots, but they didn't hinder him

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Piccolo's cloak was always weighted, why do you think he removed it when he was going to fight at full strength?

I agree with the charging a generic attack while swooping. I think that Vegeta should fire generic balls instead of ki blasts.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hobomaster said:
maybe the cloak in the beginning was weighted, but the ones later on weren't

goku still has the blue vest and boots, but they didn't hinder him
Did you ever watch the Radditz Battle?

Best answers
Yeah! Walking with turbo on rocks! It would look cool. Now it look stupid if you try to walk in turbo mode. It looks like you are running from sandpit but getting sucked in.

Btw, I have suggested walking with turbo mode on many times before. More than five times. :D

Best answers
Heh, nice dream! :laff: I like the "dust while turbo" idea, and shooting generic beams while swooping. They also should be able to shoot Ki blasts(while swooping).

Best answers
well since i heard in 1.3 they will put all trans, i was thinking on cell's jr, just do it the same way of kame torpedos, and that's it :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Frieza's Death ball should be bigger like Spirit bomb
in the show the deathball was about the same size as the one in the game only cooler had a super charged deathball

Be able to swoop when charging a generic beam or something
this would make it ridiculously easy to beam spam and anyway the -)Z(- guys are already good enough with generic beams dont make it worse
*EDIT* actually it would kind of cool to swoop and fire ki blasts
Vegeta's renzokuken should charge a lot of ki blast, more than actual
you shouldnt have to "charge" at all you should just be able to do like the rest of the characters can do but ridiculously fast, right now all the other characters can use ki blasts better than vegeta

and when piccolo trans it could be cool if instead of his trans animation with aura, could do that he take off his clothes, throw it away, and he becomes more faster in form 2, (you all know that piccolo's clothes are heavy for improve speed)
im pretty sure thats already his current transformation seeing as his power only goes up by half

I think, when you turn on the turbo it would have the same FX than power up, I mean to all rocks and dust around you.
i agree to a point but my idea would be that when you launch off the ground a small cloud of dust rises and falls, this already happens when you power up so it wont effect fps if we do this

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom