IVE LOOKED IN SO MANY PLACES BUT YET I CANT FIND IT PLZ HELP!!!!

Best answers
ey,

1 question: can u use half life opposing force for ESF 1.2.3??

2 question: when i tried clicked on da icon on da desktop and the other ESF icons it came up with half life??

plz help i really want to play it i really wanna

Best answers
umm with opposing force, do you also have the original half-life and are you also able to play the other official mods like counter-strike and day of defeat?
if not, then i doubt you'll be able to play ESF with opposing force..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you just have opposing force it will not work.

Best answers
nice quote, are u a kenshin fan. HOW COME THEY TOOK IT OFF FROM TV? AND YUYUHAKUSHO to.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, that is hardly relevent to this thread is, you could have pmed me you know :)

As to your question, yes I am a kenshin fan, however none of my quotes are from the series.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[SAS]Orion said:
Well, that is hardly relevent to this thread is, you could have pmed me you know :)

As to your question, yes I am a kenshin fan, however none of my quotes are from the series.
Haha.
Yeah, You need to buy the original Half-life, download/install STEAM, Insert CD-Key, Install HL, download/instal ESF 1.2.3 full.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't own and operate Opposing Force without Half-Life seeing as it's a mod for it. If your opposing force works then Half-Life will too, and ESF will too.

Best answers
INSTALL STEAM!!! install steam and just dl half life and then just put it in a folder like this one C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\[email protected]\half-life

Best answers
it would require Steam to play now a days, WON as we speak is nearly dead (the HL -stand alone engine network)
Steam is trying to create an entire new kind of gaming network which is really great! but you can't run ESF with Opposing forces. As Fatal_Cobrax is saying, Buy Hl, if you already have it, download steam and register as a new user, press on browse games, then in the left bottom there should be "Register a product I already Own", Insert your Half life cd and then type in the cd-key, install ESF afterwards and there you go! :D You are now ready to go kick some ass!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom