IVE DONE IT!!! MY BEST IDEA EVER!!!!!!

Best answers
IVE done it... IVE DONE IT!!!!! FINally IVE FIGURED OUT A MELEE THAT'S SIMPLE AND WOULDN'T/SHOULDN"T BE DIFFICLUT TO ADD!!!

OK in game there are 3 buttons that do nothing toward combat , but are close to the default keys.

These buttons are "Tab" , "Caps Lock", and "Alt"

Now.. Lets see*

Tab = the counter-move button.

Counter-move explanation:

On your screen there is a Counter Meter(measures your counter ability) that appears and fades away after using a counter. The meter can be different For each character.

Example: crillin, the slowest character could get a maximum of 3 counters. Someone like cell could only get a maximum 1 counter.

This applies for every character:
After 1 counter is used the meter drains a certain percentage.. And to regain that percentage back in the meter you must wait 30 seconds.

Caps-Lock Button:

Caps-lock = Grapple

Grapple explanation:

A grapple can be perfomed at any time to someone who isn't swooping. This means if they are rolling on the ground..Falling to the ground... jumping in the air, ect.

After you accomplish a grapple there is a 3 second time-frame where you must decide out of 4 moves. To select the moves, press either of the 4 buttons.(w,s,a,d)

The grapples for each character SHOULD be different, because doing so will give each character their own personality.

While in a grapple you are NOT invinsible. This is so.. because you want to incourage players to choose their move as fast as possible.

The Alt Button

Alt = special button

The special button is a VERY UNIQUE twist i thought of for this game.

After a player transforms or ascends to the next level He/she Unlocks a DIFFERENT STYLE of using EAch weapon.

So after i transform i hold alt and press 1.. Now ive just changed the type of basic melee i use.

The 2nd kind of melee(available for the first/2nd/3rd ect trans only)

THe 2nd basic melee could be a 2 hit combo for each hit.... This only does +5 dmg for each hit. The catch is... you dont hit them back as far as you would normally.. so it puts you in somewhat of danger if used improperly.

Now lets say i hold alt and pressed 2..

Now i shoot ki blobs differently

example: the 2nd stage for ki blobs could be 3 round bursts

alt+3

Example: the 2nd stage for gen balls could be the Ability to expload them before they hit an object.. So if i shoot a gen ball ... as it goes near you if i double right click it will expload in the air.

Now.. as for the strong attacks such as the kameha, deathball, ect THE DMG THEY DO SHOULD REDUCED...AnD THE TIME IT Takes TO USE THE ATTACK SHould be reduced as well..

Specific Example: THe kameha should be made slightly Stronger then the gen beam at full power, and the time it takes to power up a kameha should be SLightly longer then a gen beam.

This is why i believe this...

Alt+4 (kameha)

Now that your transformed Your kameha IS NOW STRONG and! it takes longer to power up your STRONGER beam since you're transformed

(Thanks for you time and plz PLZ See the possibilities)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
i like the idea of having alternate ways of shooting beams and ki blasts.

Best answers
tonythetiger123 said:
i like the idea of having alternate ways of shooting beams and ki blasts.
dont forget the Alt+1 ! ^^ the alternate way of using melee.. The stun then hit :O

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well.. Your buttons aren't really configured all that well. Not everyone uses the game defaults (Like me). Oh well.

I don't know, the idea sounds more complicated than it's supposed to be. I don't like the idea of switching Melee around in the middle of swooping and fighting. I don't think you're going to have time to do that.

Best answers
I dont use defaults either... But you can still customize the extra buttons.. either.. also..

alt + 1 isnt something you'de really want to switch around in a fight.. you'de either use it.. or u dont .. then if you were skilled ude switch it around to perform different moves.. remember both attacks cost the same ki except 1 does more dmg

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The problem with the idea is, the super "alt" button will ALWAYS be used. The regular normal attacks will suck compared to the super "alt" combo/power up attacks.

The kamehameha for an example.

It's already too strong. If you want to power it up anymore, it'll completely be pure spammage.

If the Kamehameha is as weak as a Generic beam, no one is going to sit around powering up a Kamehameha when you can shoot a quick and easy Generic beam that does the same amount of damage as a kamehameha.

The melee is also wierd. If you're using "alt+1" or whatever, why would you want to use normal attacks if they cost the same ki, but the other one does more damage?

The counter-attack crap doesn't make sense to me at all btw.

Best answers
Gon said:
The problem with the idea is, the super "alt" button will ALWAYS be used. The regular normal attacks will suck compared to the super "alt" combo/power up attacks.

The kamehameha for an example.

It's already too strong. If you want to power it up anymore, it'll completely be pure spammage.

If the Kamehameha is as weak as a Generic beam, no one is going to sit around powering up a Kamehameha when you can shoot a quick and easy Generic beam that does the same amount of damage as a kamehameha.

The melee is also wierd. If you're using "alt+1" or whatever, why would you want to use normal attacks if they cost the same ki, but the other one does more damage?

The counter-attack crap doesn't make sense to me at all btw.

...... I said in my suggestion that they should make the strong beams alot weaker but stronger then a gen beam and i said they should reduce the charge up time.. That way when u use the kamea then alt+4 after you trans.. The kameha wont be over powered.. also when u trans and use alt + 4 kameha the charge up time is increased.. i said that also...

The reason i said reduce the beams is becuz the players arent really strong.. until they are able to go ssj..

as for the melee the alt+1 melee Lets you do +5 dmg but... It doesn't nock the enemy as far back as the normal hit does.. so it puts you at a slight risk..( i said that too..)

and for the counter .... say someone flies into you If you press the counter button.. your player does a dodging/grabing animation that lasts for .5 seconds... If you time it right your player will counter(engage).. So when u counter successfully you have 3 seconds to decide out of 4 attacks.. The buttons you use to select an attack are a,d,f,s a could = a sstrong rigiht punch , d could = a strong slam to the ground.... ect

Also for each alt there is a disadvantage.. alt+1(melee doesn't knock the player back as for as regular melee)

alt+2(3 round burts of ki blasts take up more ki)

alt+#(gen ball detonation.. costs stamina + ki cuz your player is focusing on the ball)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:no: dont like it that much sorry.. it'll make the game more complicated

however i like the idea of a counter move. such as if you hold block and press a a certain button you'll do a counter move. if you miss you're left open for 3 seconds for an attack, however if right click is timed right then you'll do a basic melee hit. left click timed right would do a quick throw and you attack however you'd like to. teleport would let you teleport right before they swoop at you. you then teleport above them and hit them and teleport again and hit them to the ground rele fast.

Best answers
OMG whats so complicated about....

THis is how ude use it... is this complicated?

I transform .. Goody now i can use these attacks also if i want...
alt +1 toggles the melees
alt +2 toggles the kinds of ki blobs
alt +3 toggles the gen attacks
alt +4 toggles the power move(weak but fast kameha,slow but strong kameha , ect)
ect..

as for the countering uh oh here he comes... counter button..

as for the grapple

ha! gotcha.. Uh oh.. only 3 seconds to decide how to hit him... ill press W and see what attack that does.

??? thats not hard/complicated to use at all im was just explaining HOw it works above in detail...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
$sj Goku said:
OMG whats so complicated about....

THis is how ude use it... is this complicated?

I transform .. Goody now i can use these attacks also if i want...
alt +1 toggles the melees
alt +2 toggles the kinds of ki blobs
alt +3 toggles the gen attacks
alt +4 toggles the power move(weak but fast kameha,slow but strong kameha , ect)
ect..

as for the countering uh oh here he comes... counter button..

as for the grapple

ha! gotcha.. Uh oh.. only 3 seconds to decide how to hit him... ill press W and see what attack that does.

??? thats not hard/complicated to use at all im was just explaining HOw it works above in detail...

Dont hate me Jinx.

1.) Second melee function would be overused. Since its easier to hit a guy thats close. Basicly the less blowback that guy has the easier he is to hit.

2.) Second kiball function would be spammed.

3.) Exploding genballs has no poitn in beeing in. Just use genbeams for tat.

4.) I kinda like the idea about a fast but weak kame. But thats what minimum charge is for.

5.) Counter = counter run counter run if you get what i mean

6.) Grab 3 seconds is way to mutch time. 1 second would be far enough.

Best answers
i hate you!! :p j/k
sigh :/ seems like no matter what i post.. nobody thinks its as good as i do..

i give up...

my last post for a while.. unless you post about my new video in the miscllaneous section..

Ok what about the 2nd melee knocking the player further back? Also dont for get its a 2 hit combo.. So the player would be more vulnerable to other players attacking him/her each time they use it compared to the pause after using regular basic melee

for the ki blasts.... why would it be spammed? using it takes up enough ki for 3 blasts each then there is a delay so u cant shoot as fast...

detonating gen balls.. would be more usefull then gen beams because you can move after you shoot....

and for the kameha... the kameha faster to power up then it is now.. making it alot more usefull in the game..

also... ALLL OF this Its only unlocked after you transform... So only ssj's and up could use it.. you wouldn't be able to use it in regularform

and for the grab.. 1 second is too short.... people would grab then be thrown out of the grapple.. and not know what happened... besides if you press the button before 3 seconds is up it will perform the move...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personaly about melee shure 2 hits is OK but the distance should be longer and he should fly away faster. Thats harder to hit not if he recovers slower.

Genballs are a fire and forget attack. They dont realy need to be blown up.

The KHH idea is OK. Nothing mutch to add to it. But i was asking why have a weaker version thats faster when you can just minimum charge it in the first place.

As for the kiblasts. The delay would have to be as long as fiiring 3 kiblasts normaly for it not to be spammed. But if you do that its better to shoot normal kiblasts in the first place.

And belive me 3 seconds is way to long. 3 seconds is enough time for you to recover and jump after you started roling on the ground when someone threw you. besides if you are going to grab someone than you are planing on it. and you know you are going to press a button anyhow.

The animation itself can be 6 seconds for all i care (not realy that would slow the game down) but the time for you to decide is to long. There should be more dificulity using that move. And if ussed right i see good simple melee combinations XD

Again it aint your ideas. Its the way you suggest of puting them in.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rather than making 10 threads a day with different ideas, spend one week developing a single idea. I can guarantee you it will be 100 times better.

Best answers
Grega said:
The KHH idea is OK. Nothing mutch to add to it. But i was asking why have a weaker version thats faster when you can just minimum charge it in the first place.

Hrmm >.> ok.... The reason why i suggested to make all the power attacks weaker, like the kameha...

is so that a person who transforms to ssj2 or ssj3 WONt have beams that kill everyone in the server...

Also the weaker kameha is able to be shot alot faster then the current kameha.. But just Barely Longer then a gen beam

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom