Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lo peeps

we've seen flash stuff, all sorts of artworks, such as photoshop
abstract, 3d rendered abstract, drawings, cg art, and much more..
now one thing ive never seen before is a 3d rendered film..
maybe im missed it but i think im the first:

http://dudeman.aqua-graphics.net/trailer640.avi

i originally started this project to make a movie for the RedSaiyan community togheter with Eagleking.. however, on redsaiyan are like 5 more active people and its dieing.. Eagleking had some problems with his programs, so he never made anything.. and redsaiyan is suspended atm
im posting this here so more people will see it and i like crits..
btw, this project will never finish, because of a lack of interest :(

greetz, dudeman

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WOOOW looks verry awesome man! i love it, the room looks sooo cool, the dudeman char is MEGA COOL!
but why isnt eaglekings char innit?
anyways, GJ, i love it,

10/10
music rox.

Best answers
huh?
don't forget I made naz and the nazi like guy hehe...but not included in the video

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dudemans animation with the bullets could have been smoother. the gates texture could have been better like mabey a more rust type gate or iron. um the lighting looked good. but i would have liked to see a bit more action or movement from the character.

Best answers
That was cool. The ending was funny "released somewhere in 2003 I guess"

Did you make it with Bryce or 3DsMax or something else?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the buttlet animation is very smooth.. i have like 3 months 3dsm experience so the most stuff is expirimental.. making rusty materials and all would take ages, hell i even used HL textures.. remember that this is only for fun, no professional work..

Best answers
its nice, and fairly original, alltho nothings perfect so nothing deserves 10/10... 9/10

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bryce is a program for total beginners in 3d... you cant even model with it... tho ive seen sum1 make a model with metaballs..

but no.. i made it with 3dsm

Best answers
EagleKing said:
LMAO...made in bryce LMAO rofl :p

I dunno, I'm new in this sort of programs ... I have Bryce and I noticed you could make movies, so ... forgive me and my ignorance :fight:

By the way, I downloaded 3DSmax a couple of weeks ago, but it couldn't be installed because of an unvalid .cab-file, the 8 one.

Anyone has a solution for this? I really want 3DsMax, and I was so close ... :(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know.. everyone has this problem.. but u cant ask for help since its warez talk.. i have tried to send that file to several peeps tho.. its like 50 megs so forget it..

Best answers
So you think bryce is for newbies huh funny since i seen top artists useing bryce with 3dsmax.

You say bryce is easy well that becuz it ment to be easy to use as for 3dsmax thats hard and finding good tuts for it isnt easy.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GotenksOwnz said:
So you think bryce is for newbies huh funny since i seen top artists useing bryce with 3dsmax.

You say bryce is easy well that becuz it ment to be easy to use as for 3dsmax thats hard and finding good tuts for it isnt easy.
Well pros wouldn't just use 3dsmax and bryce they'd use photoshop with it.

3dsmax is alot harder too get used too, newbies would have an easier tiem starting out with Bryce then moving up too 3dsmax, I think thats all they ment... I doubt they ment all people who use Bryce are newbs.

Don't use tuts then, its funner too just explore with 3dsmax, Bryce and photoshop, its all I do.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hard finding tuts for 3dsm??? ever heard of 3dtotal? www.3dtotal.com
looks at the galleries and show me any picture made with bryce.... 0.00

bryce is good for newbies.. to get used to materials.. learn how it works.. making some basic landscapes and stuff.. and when the've had enuff they go over to professional programs like lightwave, 3dstudiomax, rhino, maya enz.

when top artist use bryce+3dsm they probably make use of the terrain tools, to make a nice landscape since there arent so simple tools for that in 3dsm..

i see no other reason to use bryce as a pro..

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's well done, Dudeman and Eagleking. Very impressive, particularly the scene(s) on the street. It's a pity that this project won't conclude, but, on the other hand, it is quite impressive, it it can only help you get better with related projects in the future.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yah it helped alot.. every sigle thing i made is a lesson for the future :)

..expect to see some more 3d work from meh in the future

Force Pit Member
Best answers
i just said watch it because its...so cool......but i like dudemans to i know i could never do that....9\10

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it was good but it was short, usually u want make movies longer than this. but i liked the fact you were the first on these forums to release an original film.

i was hoping to see some story line and not just some dude who walks out of his room, dodges bullets, and of end scene.

7/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom